Jim White's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"BIG! Are you listening WV?"

Jim White replied Apr 6 to PA Superior Court Overturns “Rule of Capture” for Marcellus Well

13 Apr 9
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Did I really spell it Noble? Sorry....:) I think the Rose show might have been the m…"

Jim White replied Dec 26, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Turn off Fox New, which is an entertainment channel and either watch a real news cha…"

Jim White replied Dec 21, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017

"Let's not forget that this country was on the verge of economic collapse when the O…"

Jim White replied Dec 20, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017

"We have nothing to do with Hedge prices. Gas prices vary everywhere. We need more pi…"

Jim White replied Jan 8, 2016 to NGLS and Oil...How to verify production?

31 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Marcus Huey

"All wells drilled AND producing in 2014 must be filed with the DEP. In March of this…"

Jim White replied Jan 8, 2016 to NGLS and Oil...How to verify production?

31 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Marcus Huey

"Neither EQT, nor HG, Ascent or Antero are taking deductions out of our old lease, fl…"

Jim White replied Oct 19, 2015 to EQT Gas Prices Paid (Let's Compare)

32 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Leo S

"Thanks Zoner! I wouldn't have figured that out in a month of Sundays. Wow....1.5 net…"

Jim White replied Jun 16, 2015 to Division Order Calculation Help

4 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"Collecting money from a third party for Federal taxes and then sending it on pizza i…"

Jim White replied Jun 3, 2015 to Environmental Tax question

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Jim White

"By overlapping, I assume there are two units side by side. Your property of 92 acres…"

Jim White replied May 18, 2015 to Property in 2 units

44 May 25, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Generation Up; CO2 Emissions Down

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on July 13, 2018 at 10:09am 0 Comments

The Energy Information Administration reports natural gas-fired electricity generation continues to increase as CO2 emissions continue to drop as a result.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service