Eric's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"they and their maintenance crews are slobs and major pain in the rear end for landow…"

Eric replied Nov 21, 2013 to Price per foot on Texas eastern pipeline

5 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Don C

"The attorney general may want to hear about this happening also. "

Eric replied Nov 21, 2013 to Lein on property

78 Dec 6, 2013

"i thought these leases were invalidated?"

Eric replied Oct 25, 2013 to Update on Scare tactics or truth

7 Nov 7, 2013

"there are a lot of things to consider with this road.  I would suggest you consider…"

Eric replied Oct 17, 2013 to Permanent access road

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by S in WV

"I think everybody stopped looking when they didn't hold up their end of the bargain."

Eric replied Sep 18, 2013 to Historic failure tries it again – John Wells and SOEC are pushing leases with another paper company. Help research Vortex Energy LLC

57 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"that is great news for the area.  SOEC in now done for with this news."

Eric replied Aug 2, 2013 to PDC Conference call with 2nd Qt. results....Great News for Washington County

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Eric

"If you fellas are right, they should be tarred and feathered.  I hope the people run…"

Eric replied Aug 1, 2013 to Historic failure tries it again – John Wells and SOEC are pushing leases with another paper company. Help research Vortex Energy LLC

57 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"We will have to agree to disagree on some issue.  I appreciate Fang and your input b…"

Eric replied Jul 29, 2013 to Historic failure tries it again – John Wells and SOEC are pushing leases with another paper company. Help research Vortex Energy LLC

57 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"Landowners were hurt because of their own poor choices, not Mr Wells. Nobody put a g…"

Eric replied Jul 26, 2013 to Historic failure tries it again – John Wells and SOEC are pushing leases with another paper company. Help research Vortex Energy LLC

57 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I see a lot of info posted on this site, people criticizing one another, badmouthing…"

Eric replied Jul 26, 2013 to Historic failure tries it again – John Wells and SOEC are pushing leases with another paper company. Help research Vortex Energy LLC

57 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service