Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom;  I want to ride  my bike around Pittsburgh and enjoy the architecture, gawk at…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 12, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"Speaking of looking at the numbers...the article posted compares nat gas at $4.80 vs…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 12, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"An interesting conundrum. Exports will raise prices and hurt local gas customers, in…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 12, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"@ Kerry   HHmmnnn   Lots to do here.  First, these states have some of the highest…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 11, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"I had no intent to imply that anyone is being greedy for considering this.  I have n…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 9, 2011 to Financing the drilling of our own wells.

12 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Robert K. Shumway

"I will add that I read an article a couple years ago that a high school drilled its…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 9, 2011 to Financing the drilling of our own wells.

12 Jun 9, 2011

"I know one guy that is very wealthy that drilled his own well in 2001 into the Marce…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 8, 2011 to Financing the drilling of our own wells.

12 Jun 9, 2011

"Mark, its is the environmentalists that are against nat gas the most . While they wi…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 6, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"You need to to talk to your neighbors and find out what they are being offered, anyo…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 6, 2011 to XTO states that I only have 1/40 of a share of my Great Grandparents property & I want to know how they come up with the 1/40 when all the Great Grandparent's children are now deceased & the next in l

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by melinda golden

"That doesn't sound right.  If the well has not been producing for over fifty years,…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 5, 2011 to OLD SHALLOW GAS WELLS: Block a Lease?

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service