Bill Simpson's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"My suggestion is that you pay for an accountant for REAL factual information. All yo…"

Bill Simpson replied Feb 2, 2013 to TAX QUESTION

5 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by CATHIE

"What state are you in? I set up an LLC thru the State of Ohio (a few lines with my…"

Bill Simpson replied Jan 28, 2013 to Separating mineral rights from property

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Bill Simpson

"Has anyone dealt with "washingtonpalawyer.com )group F&M #2 Northeaster Ohio? I…"

Bill Simpson replied Dec 20, 2011 to Wishgard Leasing......Ashtabula County...Dorset Twp,...Richmond Twp..Jefferson Twp Pierpont etc

30 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Loreto Accettola

"I made contact today with an attorney from "washingtonpalawyer.com" under heading gr…"

Bill Simpson replied Dec 20, 2011 to Wishgard Leasing......Ashtabula County...Dorset Twp,...Richmond Twp..Jefferson Twp Pierpont etc

30 Dec 31, 2011

"Thanks for all the posts and answers from all the folks on this site. I have made c…"

Bill Simpson replied Dec 19, 2011 to Wishgard Leasing......Ashtabula County...Dorset Twp,...Richmond Twp..Jefferson Twp Pierpont etc

30 Dec 31, 2011

"I received a letter in the mail from Wishgard for my property in Dorset Twp/Ashtabul…"

Bill Simpson replied Dec 18, 2011 to Wishgard Leasing......Ashtabula County...Dorset Twp,...Richmond Twp..Jefferson Twp Pierpont etc

30 Dec 31, 2011

"Have you been approached by Wishgard? Is $1600 an acre upfront plus 15% of the gros…"

Bill Simpson replied Dec 17, 2011 to Wisgard LLC- Ashtabula County. Jefferson Twp, Dorset Twp Richmond Twp etc. Need info

12 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Do you know of any other brokers in the area of Dorset/Jefferson/Richmond/Pierpont e…"

Bill Simpson replied Dec 17, 2011 to Wisgard LLC- Ashtabula County. Jefferson Twp, Dorset Twp Richmond Twp etc. Need info

12 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service