daniel cohen's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Shalers, In a recent exchange with fellow shaler rfs, the following may be of s…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 13, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Drillman, What you point out is correct, from a business model. Apparently you'…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 12, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Terry, Sadly, that is probably true. From what I've seen, and granted that it i…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 12, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Dee, You are a pistol!! Excellent stuff-right on target. I am truly impressed.…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 11, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Terry, We're in Bradford County Penn. I'm not sure if it's part of the Delaware…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 11, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Drillman, A very interesting site, worth the effort to go through it.Bottom lin…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 10, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear BuckinhamGasman, Your last comment "how those substances will get into our wate…"

daniel cohen replied Feb 10, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Drillman, Although I agreed with Janice a while ago that perhaps our conversati…"

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Tom, We are basically in agreement here, and as you say "so we'd better learn q…"

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Dear Roy, I'd appreciate you checking out the following site: http://www.gomarcellus…"

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service