Marianne davis's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"  Tim, yes please send a friend request or I can give you my personal email!!!"

Marianne davis replied Jun 10, 2014 to Does anyone know what is going on in Buffalo township with Range Resources?

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

"Tim, This is Marianne again I'm just curious wnen did they start the foster unit? Ou…"

Marianne davis replied Jun 8, 2014 to Does anyone know what is going on in Buffalo township with Range Resources?

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

" thanks"

Marianne davis replied Jun 7, 2014 to Trying to find out how much mineral leases go for in Washington County in Washington Penna

10 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Marianne davis

" What does HBP mean? I'm new to all this so its very confusing to me!! I have compan…"

Marianne davis replied Jun 7, 2014 to Trying to find out how much mineral leases go for in Washington County in Washington Penna

10 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Marianne davis

"thanks"

10 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Marianne davis

" Tim, where is your property located? Are you with  RRC?"

Marianne davis replied Jun 7, 2014 to Does anyone know what is going on in Buffalo township with Range Resources?

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

" How much percentage rate  on your mineral rights if you don't mind answering? We ha…"

Marianne davis replied Jun 7, 2014 to Does anyone know what is going on in Buffalo township with Range Resources?

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

"Do you know if there is any activity in the area of Reese road? That is where our le…"

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

"Thanks Tim, I live out of state and can't find out any information!!! Do you happen…"

Marianne davis replied Jun 6, 2014 to Does anyone know what is going on in Buffalo township with Range Resources?

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

"Tim, thanks for the information"

Marianne davis replied Jan 29, 2014 to Trying to find out how much mineral leases go for in Washington County in Washington Penna

10 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Marianne davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service