All Discussions Tagged 'gas' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Networking and Training Events in the Marcellus and Utica Shale for April

Each month, we post an article highlighting training and networking events in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions.  If you have an event…

Started by Doug Stetzer

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Stetzer

SWEPI/SHELL Right-of-Way Agreements in Western PA - Please Review Carefully

I have received several calls from western PA landowners and they have provided me the Pipeline Right-of-Way OPTION Agreements presented to…

Started by Douglas A. Clark, Esq.

29 Feb 26, 2013

Friendsville Amendment Study Committee Meeting

Last year Southwestern Energy acquired many of the Fortuna/Talisman Friendsville Group leases.  Recently, Southwestern has begun to send la…

Started by Remi Callens

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Remi Callens

Southwestern/Talisman Lease Amendment New Milford, PA

Has anyone out there received the Southwestern gas lease amendment in the counties of Bradford and Susquehanna Pennsylvania?  This is the o…

Started by Remi Callens

0 Feb 12, 2013

Any Leasing in Somerset Township?

I own 100 acres in Somerset Township.  Are there any landowner groups trying to join together to get larger tracts to lease to companies (a…

Started by Roger Pyle

15 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Diane Mitchell

Interesting maps on Pinterest for Marcellus / Utica

http://pinterest.com/marcellusdn/charts-graphs-maps/ some interesting maps on this Pinterest board.

Started by Melissa

0 Jan 22, 2013

Rental housing available - Belmont, Harrison and Monroe County, Ohio

I am an Ohio licensed real estate agent representing clients who have rental property available. Most are furnished homes, many include uti…

Started by Melissa Sall

0 Jan 21, 2013

MUST READ: Examining the Facts in Portage Co. Methane Case

Energy In Depth's Dan examines the facts surrounding the recent methane case in Portage County, Ohio: "This week, a local NBC affiliate out…

Started by Anne Carto

4 Jan 11, 2013

Chesapeake buying midstream from Utica Gas Services LLC

A document was recorded on the 19th of December into the Stark County Recorders Office of a purchase of midstream assets by Chesapeake from…

Started by jeff

0 Dec 20, 2012

Utica Shale and the Cleveland Browns Look for Banner Year in 2012

EID-O's Shawn Bennett discusses the Browns owner-in-waiting Jimmy Haslam's new venture in the Utica Shale: "In honor of opening day of the…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Sep 7, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service