All Discussions Tagged 'Ohio' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ohio Shale Coalition Sees Tremendous Benefits for Ohio

Executive Vice President of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce and the Executive Director of the Ohio Shale Coalition, Linda Woggon, discusses th…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Aug 13, 2012

Carroll County Unemployment Craters Thanks to Oil and Natural Gas Development

Unemployment continues to drop in communities around Ohio as they embrace shale development.  This week, Mike Chadsey of EID-Ohio checked o…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Aug 7, 2012

Energy In Depth-Ohio launches new JOB PORTAL!

Today, Energy in Depth – Ohio is proud to announce the launch of Ohio’s first energy  jobs portal. As many Ohioans continue to look for wor…

Started by Anne Carto

4 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Dan

Royalty Language

Hello: This is my royalty addendum language. Does it sound okay? What does market enhance gas clause mean?   Lessor’s Royalty: For all Oil…

Started by greg

60 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by dan gladyszewski

NRDC Report Could Have Used Some Crayons

EID-O's Shawn Bennett discusses NRDC's blog post "Fracking Chemical Disclosure in Ohio: New report points to problems": "A recent Natural R…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Aug 1, 2012

Chandlersville More Like A Neighborhood Than A Town

This week I traveled to the small village of Chandlersville, Ohio to follow up on an article written by the Zanesville Times Recorder.  The…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

Ohio State Treasurer and US Senate Candidate Josh Mandel: Energy Exploration In Ohio Is A “Win, Win, Win” Scenario

"As I travel the state of Ohio discussing my pro-energy, pro-jobs agenda, I have spent a considerable amount of time in areas that will ben…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 26, 2012

Plenty of Water for Shale Development in the MWCD

EID-Ohio's Shawn Bennett dives in the subject of water sale and usage in the Muskingum County Watershed Conservancy District: "As the Musk…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 25, 2012

“Informational” Shale Meeting Provides Few Facts, Many Fallacies

Last week I attended the “Erice County Public Informational Forum on Statewide Fossil Fuel Fracking”.  The presenter was from NEOGAP and di…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 24, 2012

Chesapeake’s Operation Blue comes to town

I recently traveled to Kensington and Wilmot Ohio to check in on two of Chesapeake's "Operation Blue" events where employees were given fou…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 23, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service