All Discussions Tagged 'Shale' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Hanger: Stunning Fact: US Shale Gas & Oil Benefits To Reach $1 Billion Per Day

Former Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, John Hanger, discusses the potential benefits of shale develop…

Started by Anne Carto

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by jason smith

Key Democrats to Sierra Club: You’re Wrong about Natural Gas

"***Cross-post from Energy in Depth*** As a fuel source, natural gas represents a rare combination of benefits: Affordable, abundant, and c…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by gary smith

Chandlersville More Like A Neighborhood Than A Town

This week I traveled to the small village of Chandlersville, Ohio to follow up on an article written by the Zanesville Times Recorder.  The…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

Plenty of Water for Shale Development in the MWCD

EID-Ohio's Shawn Bennett dives in the subject of water sale and usage in the Muskingum County Watershed Conservancy District: "As the Musk…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 25, 2012

“Informational” Shale Meeting Provides Few Facts, Many Fallacies

Last week I attended the “Erice County Public Informational Forum on Statewide Fossil Fuel Fracking”.  The presenter was from NEOGAP and di…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 24, 2012

Chesapeake’s Operation Blue comes to town

I recently traveled to Kensington and Wilmot Ohio to check in on two of Chesapeake's "Operation Blue" events where employees were given fou…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 23, 2012

“Know” vs “No” – Tales from the Utica Capital

I recently traveled to the 'Utica Capital' to attend the Canton City Council Meeting where residents urged the council to do what they can…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 20, 2012

Afton, New York

The Town Board of the Town of Afton, New York, Chenango County, my home town, recently spent about a month discussing a resolution proposed…

Started by Rachael Colley

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

OOGA's McKenzie: A Little Research Goes a Long Way

Pete McKenzie, VP of Operations at the Ohio Oil and Gas Association explains the importance of research surrounding hydraulic fracturing an…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 18, 2012

#ShaleBenefits: Jefferson County Gains 11 New Companies Thanks To Utica Shale

EID-Ohio's Shawn Bennett discusses the recent gains Jefferson County has seen because of Utica Shale development: Just last fall, ABC News…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service