All Discussions Tagged 'Utica' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penn State Extension Utica Shale Meeting: June 25, 2013, Mercer, PA

Penn State Extension will present a program, “Utica Shale – What We Know Now That We Didn’t Know Then” Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at the Penn S…

Started by Jon Laughner

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

Markwest expands Utica Shale midstream infrastructure

MarkWest Utica EMG, L.L.C., a joint venture between MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. and The Energy and Minerals Group (EMG), is announcing a…

Started by Roger Pyle

0 Jun 3, 2013

Utica & Marcellus Shale Footprint

I own land in the Allegany County, NY and I'm trying to understand if I am within the footprint for Utica or Marcellus. Any assistance woul…

Started by Joe Rosone

9 May 29, 2013
Reply by David Perotto

Rex Energy May 2013 Presentation 86% of 2013 capex into NGLs

They're continuing in the Utica.  Slow, but progressing.       http://ir.rexenergycorp.com/events.cfm    

Started by markkot

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Happy for hardworking Farmers

Chesapeake May 2013 Presentation Projecting >85% capex in NGL for the Applachian Play

Came out today, decreasing the drilling rigs in the Eagle Ford to 13, while operating 14 in the Utica.  Making a heavy play for the NGLs...…

Started by markkot

0 May 1, 2013

GPOR Adds More Acreage in Ohio

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Gulfport Energy Corp. is adding to its property in the Utica Shale, which is believed to hold enormous reserves of na…

Started by Roger Pyle

5 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Bluflame

MUST READ: Activist’s Theatrics Fail in Youngstown

EID's Dan and Shawn report on the misleading and dangerous claims a Youngstown anti-development activist made at a Youngstown City Council…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Dec 20, 2012

Oil Production On The Rise In Ohio

EID's Shawn reports on oil production from Ohio's Utica Shale: "Oil production increased by 1.43% in Ohio in 2011 based on the forty-sevent…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Dec 18, 2012

ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

Hello all!  I have been doing a little research and speaking with friends and neighbors about forming a group to address the needs of those…

Started by James Kerns

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

The ‘Top Ten’ Mistakes Letterman Made on HF (VIDEO)

This summer, David Letterman used his perch as a late night TV host to rant against hydraulic fracturing as some sort of environmental nigh…

Started by Anne Carto

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by jb379

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service