All Discussions Tagged 'Wetzel' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wetzel County EQT Deductions

Our EQT Big 333 well pad went on line in April.  We have received our first two royalty checks. We have a 1901 lease with a flat rate of 1/…

Started by Marcus Huey

29 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by bungalow_steve

Ohio Valley Connector pipeline by EQT; Monroe Co, OH; Marshall, Wetzel, Marion Cos. WV

This fifty mile pipeline was mentioned in the discussion of the Mountain Valley Pipeline.   Here is the link to the OVC pipeline,   Two com…

Started by searcherone

9 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by searcherone

McClendon Buys 75,000 acres in Monroe Co, Ohio; Tyler & Wetzel Cos WV Plus 3 other WV counties

Here is link to one article that gives the basic facts,  There are a number of articles on the internet in the last few hours.    Seller is…

Started by searcherone

14 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Jim White

Markwest Expanding Processing Capacity in Wetzel and Doddridge Counties, WV

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/drilling/ohio-utica-shale-1.291290/markwest-to-expand-west-virginia-gas-processing-plants-1.486284 Antero needs…

Started by searcherone

0 May 7, 2014

Richwood Run & Fallen Timber...EQT Big 192 & Big 333

My family has mineral interest between Fallen Timber & Richwood Run.  EQT is developing these minerals, currently with the Big 333 and…

Started by Marcus Huey

0 Apr 9, 2014

Is There Any Active Drilling in Wetzel County?

Specifically, Greene District. I'm hearing from other owners of mineral rights for land I'm involved with that something is going on in sev…

Started by DMTG

0 May 21, 2013

Quality of Gas Compared to Tyler County

Is there a difference in the quality of gas between Wetzel and Tyler County, or are they near equivalent? I asked this because we have 2 co…

Started by Kevin Keller

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Keller

Article on Gastar in Marshall and Wetzel Cos. WV "Not short term rush, in for long haul"

http://theintelligencer.net/            Sunday, January 20,2013 Some further info on just how good the marcellus is.

Started by searcherone

2 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Bernie Horabik

Statoil of Norway Buys into 70,000 acres in Monroe Co. Ohio, Ritchie, Tyler, Wetzel Cos. WV

Check the following links: www.statoil.com/cn/NewsAndMedia/News/2012/Page/19Dec_Marcellus_operator.aspx www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-1

Started by searcherone

9 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by searcherone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service