All Discussions Tagged 'county' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rental housing available - Belmont, Harrison and Monroe County, Ohio

I am an Ohio licensed real estate agent representing clients who have rental property available. Most are furnished homes, many include uti…

Started by Melissa Sall

0 Jan 21, 2013

Chesapeake buying midstream from Utica Gas Services LLC

A document was recorded on the 19th of December into the Stark County Recorders Office of a purchase of midstream assets by Chesapeake from…

Started by jeff

0 Dec 20, 2012

How About This Offer "WOW"

I have just been contacted by chesapeke again about leasing my property Brighton, Industry area, last March they offered me 2000 an acre 15…

Started by gary m

8 Nov 21, 2012

Dealings with Lario Oil and Gas in Ohio

Has anyone signed a lease with Lario Oil and Gas in Ohio.  Received a call from a rep that they are looking for property to lease in Portag…

Started by Spo de o de

7 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Nathan Taylor

leasing in columbiana county

I am within one mile to a well, all my surrounding neighbors have leased with chk, they offerered me 2500 16% last month and I turned them…

Started by matt jones

34 May 30, 2012
Reply by H. Allison

lease recorded 4 months ago and nothing

i contacted guernsey county recorders to find out if my lease has  been recorded.  it was recorded on dec 12, 2011. i signed with shell(swe…

Started by Tom Essey

13 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

Chesapeake Lease renewal offers , Lycoming county

So my neighbors  just got lease renewal letters from Chesapeake last week. Their lease isn't up for about a year.   The letter offered $250…

Started by Chris Downey

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Clinton44

Good landowner group meeting BY RICK PRICE

Feb.18 WE HAD OUR FIRST MEETING IN MEIGS COUNTY WITH THE SOUTHERN OHIO ENERGY CONSULTANTS LLC WITH ABOUT 120 PEOPLE SHOWING UP OUR NEXT MEE…

Started by Rick

0 Feb 19, 2012

Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

This is just a quick observation which obviously I have nothing to back it up. A lot of us on the eastern part of Columbiana County Ohio a…

Started by Melissa

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

Gateway Well

Has anyone heard abouth the possibility of the "Gateway" well in Lawrence county?  Maybe it is just a way to hold the land that may be comi…

Started by KML

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Star Gazer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service