All Discussions Tagged 'wells' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question re shale well deployment

Still trying to get a feel for how the whole gas well process works. My main question is regarding how the single, vertical well is used in…

Started by NYPAShale

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by NYPAShale

Drinking Water and Private Wells in Pennsylvania

New Well Owners Booklet Answers Many Questions When should you test your water? What should you test it for?What do all the numbers mean? D…

Started by Brian Oram, PG

0 Oct 29, 2012

NRDC Out of Its Depth on Ohio Injection Wells (VIDEO)

EID-O's Shawn Bennett discusses the shortcomings of NRDC's recent blog post "New Ohio Fracking Waste Underground Injection Rules Still Seco…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Aug 23, 2012

Private Well Owners in Pennsylvania - Please Read ! This will benefit you and it is free.

For the past 20+ years, I have been conducting water quality analysis, baseline testing, and conducting education programs for the citizens…

0 Jul 5, 2012

Link to Map of wells in Ohio

Hi, I'm pretty sure this is not the first time this link has been posted but it's been awhile. Since I'm on the iPad I can't open it since…

Started by Kathleen

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

Pads, Wells, and Laterals

How many wells would a PA well pad have?   How many laterals does a single well have?    If a well pad diagram showed 6 laterals 1H, 2H, 3H…

Started by Farmhouse

20 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Farmhouse

Helping Private Wellowners with Water Quality Problems and Issues Prior to Drilling - Free Education Session

Free Training and Informational Event to Help Area homeowners that have an issue with their household water well may be able to receive som…

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service