Has anyone been paid by American Energy Partners or any of it Subsidiaries yet? (American Energy Ohio, American Energy Orange, or Great River Energy)

Views: 10077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last week, said they couldn't file under American Energy Partners, had to be Great River on the lease.

Its been a couple of weeks since this has been brought up.  The AEP leases in my area where to be paid in 90 days and I have not herd of anyone getting paid. Anyone?

Sam, If you are in the same group as me I suspect they may have an additional 30 days beyond the 90. See if your lease in Article III, Section 1. Bonus Payment, has this laguage - "Said ninety-day (90-day) period may be extended, at the option of Lessee, for an additional thirty (30) days in order to determine Lessor’s marketable title."

Yep, I know but was told that I would be paid in 90 days if title cleared.  My lease has already been recorded at the court house and is clear. I'm just wondering if their word is good or if we will need to keep a close eye on them in the future.  Mine is not due yet and would really be better if it came in Jan. But I will just feel better when I here some checks are being delivered.

Sam, I was also told that I would be paid in 90 days. Sat at my kitchen table and told me they are paying in 90 days. 2 different landmen and a manager told me 90 days. Should have signed up with Paloma, people are being paid in less than 90.

You should have told them 60 calendar days take it or leave it.  They use all that extra time to play games or see if they even really need you and if they don't they will drag you out for as long as possible then deal with you when your tired of waiting.  I made them pay me ten percent up front 

I 've been down this road before and should have known better. I made some purchases for the farm for tax purposes for this calendar year based on what they told me. I paid cash but will not be able to  use them to help off set the signing bonus if  it even comes.

Sam, Farmer,

Are you in Monroe County?

tell them u need more bonus and more royalties because of ur time and energy being watsed from there mistake ,,,,,,,they made the mistake now they need to pay .......they have a staff of lawyers  that know and knew what is suppose to be done 

Did you re-sign yet? What county are you in?

They are sending a landman down today. I'm in Belmont county. They told me the check would still come this month--wondering

Nice glad to see that pad. Thanks for sharing!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service