Are there any other landowner group for the Licking and Muskingum area besides the Graham and Graham law firm?

Views: 3669

Replies to This Discussion

oops sorry I didn't page back the original post of the meeting is still there.

Permalink Reply by Drew Phillips 18 hours ago

There will be a new group introduced 6pm jan 31st at OUZ at elson hall. Ad was in the paper. Energy in depth will also be talking that night
  I have not yet seen it advertised.

Hopefully you will be able to view this this happened Sep. 9th 2011. Recorders fee was $1612.00.  I wonder how many listed here have no idea that this transpired? How many of these might be thinking of  possible lease money and being unable to do anything. I wonder how many of these leases will be tied  up in larger units with no production to speak of? Look like a lot of wealth will not be in the making for quite a few in Muskingum County. 

But it does show Chesapeake must be interested to make this move! You might need to allow a java plug in to run to view.

http://cotthosting.com/ohmuskingum/Imaging/V1Viewer.aspx?bHideCartF...

Another interesting record from the recorders office as well.

http://cotthosting.com/ohmuskingum/Imaging/V1Viewer.aspx?bHideCartF...

Ouz Jan 31 6:00-7:00 P.m.

Picked up a Zanesville  time recorder today and this is who is going to be http://www.eidohio.org/ not another landowner group!!!!

We have two different groups meeting! 

Permalink Reply by Drew Phillips 18 hours ago

There will be a new group introduced 6pm jan 31st at OUZ at elson hall. Ad was in the paper. Energy in depth will also be talking that night

Reply by Utica Shale on Thursday

David,

The SCLA wesbsite at www.swcola.org is almost complete.

Our next meeting is at Tri-Valley High School Thurs Feb 2nd, 7PM-9PM in Dresden.

Billy the flyer in the Sunday paper didn't say any landowner group only Energy in depth Ohio from 6-7 P.M.

Can anyone expound on what they think the agenda of this meeting will be? From my searching it looks to be a petro industry funded org.?

Which one? looks like the :

There will be a new group introduced 6pm jan 31st at OUZ at elson hall. Ad was in the paper. Energy in depth will also be talking that night is industry backed with the Ohio Oil and Gas Association taking part.

The other I am not sure of the link to the web site is goofy

k on that the One at Dresden is however

Sorry, I was referring to the event at Elson Hall on the 31st.

Here straight skinny on the DRESDEN MEETING

Hey Billy,

I got your voice message.

Yes, we are having our meeting this Thursday at Tri Valley HS, 7-9 PM. Our group is still accepting new members so yes the public is invited. Technically our group is centered in the Southwest Coshocton and NW Muskingum Counties, but if you are close then you would be eligible to join. We hope to explain all this at the meeting, so hope you can attend.

Thanks

Jere

Sorry. I haven't had Internet a new landowner group will be with eid

Thank you for the info

Zanesville meeting  a NEW LANDOWNER GROUP

Permalink Reply by Drew Phillips 1 hour ago

Sorry. I haven't had Internet a new landowner group will be with eid

There will be a new group introduced 6pm jan 31st at Ohio State University at Elson hall. Ad was in the paper. Energy in depth will also be talking that night

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service