Anyone interested in a GoMarcellusShale social sometime this spring? Meet the folks we talk with on this website...share a meal?

I'm a landowner in Washington Township/Butler County.  Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in spending a weekend afternoon socializing/talking the talk/networking.  Landowners only.  I know of a great little restaurant on the Allegheny River in Foxburg...just south of Emlenton.  Would be happy to organize the gathering.  Looking at early spring for a date.  Post here...and friend me if you are interested!  

Views: 3345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Canton area would be good or perhaps the Cambridge area  easy I-77 north and south  I-70 for east to west.  Salt Fork Lodge for those fancy rich farmer dudes to golf at lol For we poor folks we I guess will caddy,  oh the pain of it lol.

Salt Fork sounds good for us  , just up the road . Go Ohio

Count me in, i am in NE OH but hell everywhere is a drive for us to get to so just say when and where. If its near Salt Fork i have a Hunting Camp down that way so i can just plan on spending the weekend.

Great!   So glad you're willing to make the drive and join us!

Good idea!  While I live in Virginia, I own land in Elk Township, Clarion County.  Would love to get together with others with similar interests.

Dick Summerville

Look forward to meeting you!

Looks like we're on the way to having a real gathering!

You can count my wife and I in as well. As long as we can find a babysitter:-)

Hi Klix...

Great!  Glad you saw my post!  Will be in touch with details as we gather a few more folks!

You can count me in....I always look for an excuse to go to Foxburg! Its a stunningly beautiful place right on the Allegheny River, great view.

I'll be there.

And don't ask too many questions about the body shop....its not an auto repair shop....its a strip joint!....or so I've been told.......

That's what I meant by "an educated guess."  Billy confirmed my suspicion.

Thanks Jim...glad you will join us...maybe you can fill everyone in on the history of the place...

I'm always up for a meal at the Foxburg Inn (which I assume is what you're talking about?)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service