Anyone heard anything news coming for Millwoood Township in the near future?

Views: 5259

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds very good for the area!!! Lets hope these companies get more overseas contracts, also!

Antero just did! will have to wait on the Mariner pipeline completion,though. Ethane.

I have been told that the McClain pad is going to be expanded soon, adding legs and drilling to the south/southeast. Has anyone gotten any good information on this ? I live right across the road from the pad.

I also wonder how to find out if you are being pooled or unitized and how much notice there is given to the landowner, if any ? I have been told many times that folks didn't know they had been drilled until they got their first check. In my particular case I will know when they show up to start drilling again because we would most likely be included in an expansion of the McClain unit.

You won't even know more than likely.  CHK better get on the ball or they wont expand to the south until they cooperate with landowners. Long story. But hopefully it will happen soon. You'll more than likely end up in an Eclipse unit.

I know we haven't heard anything yet. I sure hope you guys are right about getting a check, being the first notice. Lol.     Not sure if the Fritz well or the one down the road is producing yet? Anyone know?   

No the 3 fritz wells are not producing yet. They are fracking the second well now. The wells will not be producing until they are connected to the central processing facility on grape hollow road.Probably by the end of the year.They are laying the pipeline now to connect them. 

Donald,

Aren't there 4 wells on the Fritz pad?

No there were originally going to be 4 wells on 602 acres but the unit was changed and the 1h well was dropped off of our unit and added to I believe the finneran or yost unit to our west. Our unit is now 468 acres consisting of the 3h,5h, and 7h wells.

The Finneran unitization hearing is scheduled for tomorrow. 

Does anyone know where to find the chief's orders after a unitization hearing?  There is a tab with the application, but maybe they're somewhere else?

Are the wells going  toward the highway? That's what we had heard. I was hoping they would be going towards 265. That we might have been in them. Lol

From what I can tell from the application, they are going NW.  Again, ODOT is the unleased owner  - (I-70?)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service