donald w. fritz's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Eclipse was working on the Fritz property this week removing the silt sock, gravelin…"

donald w. fritz replied Aug 28, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Eclipse says they are only going to finish the wells they have started in the area a…"

donald w. fritz replied Feb 11, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Yes i think those large tankers with the red cabs and silver tanks are probably taki…"

donald w. fritz replied Dec 3, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"It looks like 1 oil tanker every 1-2 hours is taking oil out of the Hayes cgf over t…"

donald w. fritz replied Dec 2, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I think they are done flowing back the wells. I was told today the flame is out on t…"

donald w. fritz replied Nov 28, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I can't post any pictures of the Fritz well pad. The eclipse guards have told me tha…"

donald w. fritz replied Oct 14, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I think they are just going to take oil out of these 2 tanks temp. during flowback  …"

donald w. fritz replied Oct 13, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"It looks like eclipse must be finished fracking the Hayes/Pora wells . They have sto…"

donald w. fritz replied Oct 13, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I would tell them you do not want any booster pumps on your property. The pumps are…"

donald w. fritz replied Sep 4, 2014 to Temporary Water Line Agreement

5 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by sherry

"i havn't heard anything about another rig coming in but I did hear they are doing so…"

donald w. fritz replied Sep 4, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service