Replies to This Discussion

No

Jay, my husband is 51 yrs. old and has  a CDL B plus has five years experience with Hazmat..The job he had before he was at for a long time. He left one to go to the other because of PAY. He actually broke his ankel while working and while he was casted they filled his position. So herewe are,  old folks, awithout work! My husband is a hard working man, his job is his pride, he is of old school and we see the "lack of work ethic" everywhere here. My husband has been applying everywhere and he lacks experience I guess. Or to old to hire..Yet my man will work his tail off all day , and cut wood till dark. Imagine that he can't find work..So we are seeing the flip side. He is clean, doesn't drink or do drugs, he has a perfect driving record. He missed one day of work in 5 yrs . that was they day he broke his ankle.. I've been telling our neighbors and friends that the reason we don't see many locals working (especially the young) is because they are lazy! This is the current generation attitude. I will say this I am sure there are a few good boys out there. My son is a hard working young man. He is almost 30 as are my two girls..the next ones , who are young will be the same way I hope.I work them. I don't care for whining either LOL..You tow the line here. Anyway, I've lived in Florida and one thing I have to say about the southern folks is "kindness" all the way..

Anyway, off to taxes..WELCOME to PA..The taxes we pay are just lovely!!! NOT 

Robin, Contact me @jaycalk@yahoo.com See what I can do for your husband.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service