Ok  ,have been reading about 2 mouths now , what the best price and percentage in Guernsey county .i have heard all kind of prices like $ 1850 -2000  and 16 %

Views: 10514

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone signed up with Sun O & G?  When they stopped by a couple of days ago, they mention they signed up a neighbor close by, but I don't know to many people close by. 

Wishgard is at the festival in Quaker City this week signing people up.

Wishgard is at the festival in Quaker City and talking 15% and $1850 , still not  there, it's moving, hold  on .
I stopped and talked to Wishgard at Quaker and got a copy of their agreement.  The Sun O&G deal seems to have a better deal.

58+ acres in Center Twp here.

Millwood by Salesville/Quaker
Millwood

the bottom line regarding all of the companies you listed is who has gotten land owners paid.. the only 2 are Wishgard and Patriot.. but patriot isnt a trusted company.. where as wishgard has paid out over 60 mill in last 2 weeks and you can actually read in the wheeling intelegencer regarding...

... i live in guernsey county.. and have a drilling company ready to go with our lands... various reasons..

i also have a company that will pay extra to purchase your minerals...  feel free to email me with questions..I have been working in this business for last 4 yrs..  mickmaag@hughes.net    BTW   3 drilling companies told me they would never do business with KwGD   these lawyers want a part of your royalties..and what in the world does a lawyer really do for you here but charge you for nothing...  KWGD has stated that they will MAKE the O&G companies take a 3yr lease.. are you kidding me... you cant make them change a long standing program of a 5yr lease... 

KWGD does not take any royalty. That is not part of their deal. No one i have talked to there ever said they could "make" an oil co. do anything.... Lets deal with facts please.  Also their landowner group in Carrol Cty got paid last Sept & a well is in place as of 2 weeks ago. I interviewed one of the landowners from the group myself.

Scott,

Can you give us some more details of the interview. I have noticed that Carroll Cty hardly has any forums on this site, and yet they are the most permitted county for Horizontal wells ( all by CHK I believe) as of 8/4/11. I'd just like to know their experience with CHK and KWGD and why nobody talks about anything from Carroll Cty.

The guy I talked to who is a very astute businessman had nothing but great things to say about KWGD. He personally went to their main office in Canton and interviewed Bill Williams the senior partner there before he signed with them. He told me that Nate Vaughan was assigned to oversee his group and he was a real go getter ...in his words. He said every landowner was given the same attention whether they had 5 acres or 500. Said KWGD helped clear title issues for alot of people & he didnt think they even billed them for it. The fee to KWGD was paid by Chspk and drilling had begun the day before I talked to him which was 2 weeks ago. Said they signed leases last June and got paid promptly in 90 days which was last Sept. Nothing but good things to say and believe me this guy was very thorough and no dummy.
If you want his name & number Jon, message me personally.
Thanks Scott, I will.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service