Ok  ,have been reading about 2 mouths now , what the best price and percentage in Guernsey county .i have heard all kind of prices like $ 1850 -2000  and 16 %

Views: 10514

Replies to This Discussion

I found out that this will be the last meeting they are holding that is open to everybody.  Any meetings after the one on the 9th will be for group members only.  So, if anyone is still trying to make up their mind about who to sign with, I would highly recommend attending this meeting.  Even if they decide not to sign with them, there is a wealth of information in the presentation that KWGD puts on.
The final sign up meeting will be on the 24th at Pritchard Laughlin at 6:00

Yes, anyone who wants to attend that meeting would probably need to turn in the engagement letter at the door, because I believe that they are going to be discussing the actual terms of the contract at that meeting.

Nelson, that is correct, the meeting on the 24th will only be open for those who have signed with KWGD.
Lots of people signing up with Sun O&G between Quaker and Senecaville.  My sister just signed up with them yesterday for $2450/17%.  I have several friends that signed up with them for the same amount.
I have heard & read quite a few things about that company & its operator that make me somewhat leary of them... I hope that what I have heard is wrong & everything works out for those that did sign with Sun, but personally I think I will keep my distance.
What are the negatives you have heard?  The lease looks solid, I just don't really know anything else about them.  I've have some good friends that know Howard Dennis pretty well and trusted that he would not lead them a stray. 

Dave,

I sent you a friend req.  After you accept, I will msg you with what I have heard.  Since it is pretty much all word of mouth other than a few items I have been able to verify, I don't want to post in public.

I have been to meetings with Sun as my property is there also. Sun O & G is an independant broker ....some would say "lease flipper"  Checked out the business and it was formed 3/24/2011,,,,,,one employee listed Don Casto.  I walked away.
Friend request accepted.
This much is verifiable at the Ohio Sec. of State website.  http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:2548983591169279::N...  The company only being 4 months old was one thing that made me a bit nervous.  Casto is the owner/President.
Just sent you a msg Dave.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service