Good place to pass info regarding bonus payments.

Company: Shell

No of days in lease for payment of bonus: 90 banking days

Actual days: 86

Phone call from bank that money was deposited, but with a 3 day hold

My son and daughter got their notice from the bank also,

Lease was 90 banking days....

Actual days: 96

Views: 14082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jeff, and presumably you've made good use of the proceeds!

BluFlame

Jeff & Craig,

Unexpectedly received my bonus check from CHK last Thursday, 101 calendar days from lease date. Been in celebratory mode since!  Nice to see that at least one of the O&G companies keeps its commitment. This in spite of a corporate cash crunch due to low gas prices. CHK is becoming a victim of its own success!

BluFlame

congrats to ya 

Thanks, Billy

Appreciate your sentiments!

BluFlame

Congrats blueflame.

Thanks, John

It's been a two-year ordeal.

BluFlame

It's contagious!  Just received the my bonus check from CHK yesterday......119 days into the 120 days stated in the lease.

Unfortunately, this is my last parcel to lease until this time next year, unless they unitize my first lease from 6 yrs ago.

congrats to ya

Jeff....To get a 2.5% yield these days, the bonds must approach "junk" status!  Anyway, Congrats! I received a large box of CHK gear including golf balls, dominos, a great coffee table book, wine bottle stopper, necktie, the best water bottle ever, playing cards and fridge magnets. I was blown away!

BluFlame

Well the actions of CHK ( Chesapeake ) buy suing the 95 land owners kinda of has me thinking negative about them. Perhaps they should change their name to CHEAPSKATE.

Jeff thats nice to hear for sure and glad it has . But with them screwing with 95 landowners does not sit well with me. 

Folks let us not forget where our windfalls come from...Be sure to include our God and GIVER in your plans. Hand wringing over our countries infamous decisions these days isnt the answer. This money will bring both joy and heartache to our families. Choose wisely

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service