How much can you expect for bonus and royaty % per acre in some of the few places left to lease in Lee twp. Carroll co.?  No one talking in that county on here,most are leased and receiving royalties and have no reason to even look at GMS I suppose.

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I imagine that would all depend on how needed the land is.  If there's a unit that can be filled out because of the acreage then I'm sure it has a value in that $5,000/20% range, give or take.  How many acres, what section #, etc?

Lee twp. near Amsterdam. approached by Chk. landman. maybe wanting to run laterals s.e. from Stropki well?

SE laterals off of Stropki will not run in Lee Township.  Maybe filling in the laterals for Jane Ann?

Sorry, Dexter. It's loudon twp. N.E. section.just south&east of the woodland well.

Ok, makes more sense now.  Sketched out a probable unit adding two more SE laterals.  Unless you're Vahalick or Paciorek you're probably not needed in the unit.  This assumes that the laterals will run ~6,200-6,400'. 

wondering, since chk. likes 1280 acre units so much, maybe they will be doing 8 wells at the stropki pad. fanning out wider. taking in more acreage. That will be one of our questions when he returns. maybe wanting to build a new pad and take in the town of Amsterdam.

CHK. has 6 permits for the Stopki pad. Don't think any have been drilled. Don't know if pad is built. Tried to call the Stropki's, but they have a private #. I'm thinking it's gonna be a 640 acre unit.Or a 1280 ac. with 8 wells? Possibly 2 units ,one nw. one se. not much info yet from ODNR.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service