Does anyone know if these gas companies and subcontractors use any compressed natural gas vehicles or do they just fill up with foreign diesel fuel?  US has Boon Pickens and corporations asking for governmental support and funding for CNG, one has to ask where the leadership is on this topic.

Views: 13070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your an Ass Hole .....! 

William,

Shocking language, not very nice!

Typical whining lefty. When pressed to come up with facts to support their feelings, they resort to name calling.

By the way william, it is "You're an ...", or "You are an ...", not "your an .."

If you have to resort to name calling, at least use the correct words.

William,

Have you found some proof that we can discuss??

David,

He'll be scurrying around like a dung beetle, looking for what he craves most. However, that won't involve facts!

Smith Dairy in Orrville, OH just announced last week that they will be changing some of their fleet to CNG. They are installing a CNG filling station in Orrville and it will be open to the public - probably with "pay at the pump" credit card access.

Another company here in Wayne County, quasar energy group, builds commercial digesters that produce methane and is also involved in installing natural gas refilling stations in OH. They run their company vehicles on gas they produce.

Thanks for the positive examples of how the PA, OH, WV and (hopefully) NY Marcellus and Utica are rippling through the local economies.

It's not just sign-on bonuses and royalties - it's direct support jobs, renewal of manufacturing (something that had seemed to have left for China), jobs in the service sector, jobs in the retail sector, tax $ that will repair/rebuild/renew/improve local infrastructure.

Cheap NG will make the Winters less painful.

Cheap NG will help the Nation's balance of payments (as it increasingly is substituted for imported oil).

JS

Well said Jack...excellent post that is both accurate and positive!

Wrong Jack.....!

How and why is Jack's statement wrong?

Because the process is destructive and the health of people living near the Nat gas drilling is jeopardized for the sake of the jobs and profit.I see what this nat gas drilling is doing every day near me changing the area into an industrial zone.I believe people's right to clean air and water come first before the profits of industry .You probable won't agree but you possibly might change your mind if you had it all around you like I do.Or maybe not...!your choice I have made mine !

You didn't answer the question. What about the following statement is wrong?

It's not just sign-on bonuses and royalties - it's direct support jobs, renewal of manufacturing (something that had seemed to have left for China), jobs in the service sector, jobs in the retail sector, tax $ that will repair/rebuild/renew/improve local infrastructure.

Cheap NG will make the Winters less painful.

Cheap NG will help the Nation's balance of payments (as it increasingly is substituted for imported oil).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service