Does anyone know if these gas companies and subcontractors use any compressed natural gas vehicles or do they just fill up with foreign diesel fuel?  US has Boon Pickens and corporations asking for governmental support and funding for CNG, one has to ask where the leadership is on this topic.

Views: 13070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Family man I am still trying to recover from the Barbie car comment ! That was a killer . If you think the Barbie car is bad whats your thoughts on a Barbie JEEP .

My kids have one and now i'm trying to figure out how to tell my kids  that there Christmas gifts are going to be carbon credits !!!  

Actually I respect your efforts on the testing you have done .I am always open to knew info ,most of the money received has paid taxes and paid for water tests and filtration systems here .Yes i did take and spend some ,but like I said in a post if I could have gotten out of signing ,today I would not have signed but Iwas a lot less informed then .Also I was surrounded by people who signed back in 2001 for $5.00 an acre ( see our friendly ,neighborly gas companies are not that honest and have screwed many) .If I didn't sign most of the gas under me would have been taken through Right of Capture anyhow .Again if I could give back what I received and they would stop I would give back all of it.I was just fine before this all started .

You go Familyman, I wrote about this argument months ago titled: "Fracking and Crapping!"

Funny, how the envirobutts, never question sewage, the fluid is tantamount to frack fluid and yet no complaints while we flush it into the streams.

I got a question for you Einstein have you ever seen a nat gas drilling operation up close .I live with it around me every day .So I have lots of reasons for not supporting it or any thing that promotes it .When you can tell me that you live next to a drilling operation only then will I take your comments seriously.There is no comparison between sewage and the Nat gas drilling process where they put 25000 gal per Frac job into the ground and use silica sand which creates dust for miles and the flaring too.

i live 8 miles from the birthplace of the oil industry. i cant stand how irresponsible they were in the 1800s and early 1900s. i have gas wells around me, yes sir, and my property is leased. i am sorry for you that you had /have a bad experience, but for the record, you are clueless about sewage treatment plants, as you compare, but my point was, what do you do, people cant stop defecating, and we cant reduce the population from 7 billion to 1 billion, so you employ the BAT, BET BEET available. Isnt it better to pollute less while you seek better solutions? If you are losing money, it just sounds like you are bitter that you got a bad deal, or you wish to extort more from them to shut you up. Heck, if you are coughing soooo much, you shouldnt be talking soooo much. Good night and God Bless everyone on here. GO CNG

I got a good deal ,but I still am against this drilling and I will lose a lot if it was to stop.My health is worth nuch more then the money.Also I say what I want and nobody including you tells me when to stop!.......OK 

Except that sewage is a 24/7/365 pollutant going into our waterways every day, every week, every month, every year, for decades and decades with no end in sight.

A frac job takes about a week.

A frac job does not create "dust for miles" as you said. I'm not even sure where you got that idea.

since i started the question about sewage, let me clarify, it was a rhetorical question, it was designed to ask how do you stop people pollution, they cant stop going to the bathroom, and its uncivilized to eliminate 6billion people from the face of the earth to make our environment friendlier. I think we need to be good stewards of the environment, and i believe willie is an extremist... especially when i googled him and his positions. I dont believe he understands that all the men and women that leased their lands enjoy and/or farm their land and noone wants it damaged either. But you know what, he still gets on the computer thereby wasting electricity that was most likely produced from a coal or nat gas power plant. I am not even going to respond to him anymore, because i wont convince him that there may be another opinion that may have merit

LOL Ron 

I also signed a lease in 2009 when I was uneducated about the Nat gas drilling process and even though I will lose plenty of money I no longer support the drilling >i live it every day all around me !

Are you telling us that you didn't research what you were signing and understand it before you signed?

That's right back in 2009 not many people really understood the Horizontal drilling /Fracking process.I signed with a small company that was bought out only 2 months later by a big corporation.There were many people that were talked into leasing then and even before 2009 and a lot of them were educated too.Today people are much more informed mainly do to the publicity given to Fracking /drilling.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service