CX Energy: Could someone post a nice recap of what they present tonight?

I wish I could make it but will be tied up until late.  I would love to get an idea of how they plan to spin this.

Views: 5719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At the Lakeview meeting anyway, the attorney for M&P did mention that Halcon was legally obligated to make good on the lease bonuses.  They are hoping they come through by the Oct 18th dealine.  He hinted that legal action may be an option if Halcon doesnt pay or keep up their end of the deal.  Was this just bs? Possibly.  They have already dug themselves into this much of a hole, I dont know why he would mention that in front of an angry crowd unless his words had some merit. 

As far as the news coverage, it was a joke.  I watched it.  What the anchors said wasnt even accurate.  Halcon did absolutely no title diligence on the group 2 landowners properties.  The news also made it seem like since the group has been split up, al of the remaining land is worthless which couldnt be farther from the truth.  This was channel 33

Once again, read the Order of Payment.  They are not obligated to take the acreage, CXMP screwed up.  CXMP is telling you all that they could use legal action since it is another way for them to make money.  Representing people in dead end lawsuits that they know in the end will not work out for the landowner....but hey! why not take a chance, they could possibly make money....which is all they try to do.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THE LEGALITIES OF ATTORNEYS SOLICITING CLIENTS AND TAKING A CUT OF THEIR SIGN ON BONUS AS A FEE.  THIS IS NOT LEGAL, AND THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST.  THEY PICK UP AS MUCH CRAP AS THEY CAN, THROW IT AGAINST THE WALL (OIL/GAS CO) AND SEE WHAT STICKS.....WHATEVER DOES THEY MAKE $$ ON...WHATEVER DOES NOT THEY BLAME THE OIL/GAS COMPANY FOR AND THEN TAKE EVEN MORE MONEY FROM THEIR "CLIENTS" TO REPRESENT THEM IN SUEING THE COMPANY THAT IS KEEPING THEIR LIGHTS ON IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If this seems ethical, or sounds like a good trustworthy business model to anyone then go ahead, and sign another perpetual marketing agreement with CXMP.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service