I'm wondering when the well will be completed and when the results would be made public.

Views: 35745

Replies to This Discussion

Ray I believe that would be yes and yes.

Ok, thanks for the info sam

Nick you need get back on your meds, You don't know me you sent me email after e mail & called me repeatedly until I had to tell you dont call me anymore as I am not on the steering committee, and like I  said as of today I still don't have a clue what you wanted or were looking for, as bill said something about friends in the insrance companies that insured oil wells & had all the answers & wanted come inform us all but never showed up & something about cleveland attorney that gets info from these insurance companies would be better reps for us but also never came down???? Good Question by Bill do you own acreage in Monroe county??

Nick guess nif you look at Finnebears links its pretty clear I know you & you know me, Hard to be deceitfull in the electronic age,  Huh Nick!, So whats your agenda, No property listed in your name in Monroe county with recorder of deeds?????

Nick , don't know you but this is your chance to save face . If you are the real deal prove it and lets move forward .

Nick, you need more help than I thought, You started e mailing me thru here & said YOU not your friend had property down here & that YOU were a member of  eastern Mpnroe landownwers group, You started e mailing me daily about bringing this insurance companty & some attorneys they dealt with down to educate us & could represent us better than the current attorneys, I kept telling you I was just a member & you needed take it to the steering committee when they said they were not interested you then started calling me almost daily pumping me for info and constantly going on about these insurance people & attorneys, and you did that till I had to say NICK, I have nothing to do with it stop calling & e mailing me & you sent me 3 e mails after that, that I didnt like you because your an outsider! Now I find out you lied & wern't a member ( cant be a nember of a landowner group if you don't own land) and that you indeed don't own land in Monroe or surrounding counties, How & why did you have time for all that if you don 't have time to keep typing & getting drilled by everyone when your so buzy still working? by the way you have been typing & asking questions on here prior to getting as you called it Drilled!  again I ask the same questions Bill & Donna & Finnebear has asked ? Why are you here joining a landgroup & practically stalking people when you have no dog in the fight??? what is your agenda?

Thanks Nick for clearing the air I appreciate your honesty   . I would like to give you some advice , if you don't own land here - and that's ok, I wouldn't come to this site and stir up trouble .Tom and Bill are very constructive here and really want to help vent the BS that creeps into this site and tries to disrupt our land groups . If you really want to help your friend that owns land here get him into one of the land groups and attend a few meetings with him . Your comment on the  walking into a buzz saw  was your own fault so don't go blaming that on anyone but your self .I don't know Donna but she is right , you don't have a dog in the fight . 

A fractivist is a non pro oil and gas term .

Donna you are welcome , I wish I had looked back to the comments that Nick had made before I commented . He seems like a WIENER or a spy or something . Why would a grown man come on to a Shale site and act like he owns land and start trouble ? 

Well 701 N-2H is PRODUCING

Well 701 N-3H is INACTIVE

Well 701 N-5H is PLUGGED

Well 701 N-7H is PERMITTED

Well 701 S-4H is INACTIVE

Well 701 S-5H is PLUGGED

Well 701 S-5H-A is PERMITTED

Well 701 S-6H is INACTIVE

Well 702 N-1H is PERMITTED

Well 702 N-2H is PERMITTED

Well 702 N-3H is PERMITTED

Well 702 S-4H is PERMITTED

Well 702 S-5H is PERMITTED

Well 702 S-6H is PERMITTED

Was told today HG has a rig in route and should resume drilling next week on their first pad site.

HG is again drilling on their first pad site and I could hear equipment running on the second pad this week.

Thanks Sam for the update .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service