Has anyone who signed a lease thought about what might happen if ?????

As I watch all of the SELL IT TO ANYONE FOR THE MOST Money people have you considered what you have done ???

In most leases the driller- owner  has the right to run electric , phones , buildings , temporary housing , lease roads , water , lines ,and whatever else they deem necessary for there operations.

Is anyone else seeing what I see ?

Those who have already signed there land away should be very concerned .

What you done is gave your land away and most of your rights with out no recourse .

Has anyone considered who might be your new neighbor ?

Lets say any foreign country that buy's your lease could set up house as close as 500 Ft

away .

Hum , ever had a bad neighbor before ,,, what about one from another country that hates your guts and wants to bring there way of life here !!!

I know there's a few of you that will say , They are our friends , not all of them feel that way ,

they always give us money , I like there food , and so on .

read the history of Germany and the Jewish  people , did you that they were told that 

we the Germans are your friends and we will prove it , there are forces out there that 

will destroy you on your own but us your true friends will protect you . And they did

,,, for a little while .

I really like certain ones that boast that  have there bonus money or "checking the mail 

for my royalty check" and brag and boast and mock others . 

I wonder who will have the last laugh ? 

Only -->   TIME WILL TELL !!!

Views: 3363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOu know that if anyone is signing a lease today...they most likely are getting an offer higher than their land value per acre (to them)...and if they are happy with the bonus money given...then the royalties whether they come or not....is only extra.   If they signed a blank check that covers anything and anyone on their surface land and doing extraction/mining.....then if they are happy with the upfront bonus money...no complaints.

Yet if a landowner signed years ago and comes to find out that the contract they have covers just about anything or anyone having whatever on their surface property...and they didn't get a good upfront bonus...and have not received royalties yet....they aren' t happy.....and it truly isn't their fault.   Many were lied to...many were taken advantage of...and many lawyers didn't know their stuff about gas/oil lease contracts....til many complained to their neighbors and then land groups were founded. 

So the point you are making 'time will tell' really is...take a look at what you have signed on your lease...did it include using the surface property more than you imagined if indeed they do set up facilities to produce?   did you negotiate a good deal on royalties that will cover that scenario?

example:   family lives on land, bonus was 2k per acre back in 2008 (ten acre tract), contract included pipelines, storage facilities, anything to be used for gas/oil extraction and production...inclusive of a retention pond (brine pond).   That same family in 2012 decides to erect a new farm barn for their horses and hires an architect to design and decides to install a new well and fenced grazing area....the plans are at the drawing board, the loan is ready at the bank......then shows up the oil company and the bulldozer is already going across the new fenced grazine area on plan with a new road to a new drill site also in the oil companies plan....the two meet...the oil company rep and the family....the oil company states they already have plans to develop about 7 of the acres including a retention pond for the water/chemicals for extraction and they intend to develop the drill site and plans to permit the drill pad are in the works (as the owner should get notice of where the drill pad will be placed via DEP).    The landowner now has an architect to pay for the design of his barn which he doesn't know where to put now...and the future of what he can do for expansion of his property is now on hold.   Now he can proceed to just depend on the royalties to perhaps buy additional land adjacent for his plan or to actually move (could be years before all pipelines are in) but he cannot expand on his own acreage cause he agreed to a contract that included whatever, whenever in the primary term of the contract.

Yet had he agreed to a good upfront bonus that even if his family had to move ...that he was happy with that...then fine.   but this man signed for 20K and now doesn't have use of his entire property and maybe for years.    And to top that off...he finds that his oil company has sold his lease and their company to the Republic of China when he and his family were told that by him signing the lease that the USA would benefit getting off foreign dependence?

btw...take a look at what a brine pond looks like...cause many have that in their contract unawares in the granting clause...as it has to do with extraction of natural gas/oil.

also known as a 'fracking pit'..

http://www.marcellus-shale.us/impoundments.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYbvBfSan3E&feature=related

or the area for the drill pad, pipelines, etc.   (most of these facilities and brine pit could have been negotiated seperately or for more upfront money)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlxtat2DzIY&feature=related

so if you the landowner (LESSOR) thinks you may have signed a blank check for just a few dollars per acre compared to what you now know ...then let your county, state, and federal government know of your hardship....    especially those making a living off their surface land....because these leases are being sold (flipping) and have been...and it is getting to the point that some actually lost much use of their surface land by the general lease clause that they signed (some for only 25 per acre also...shouldn't have done that way).

then again, if you did negotiate a good royalty (not one at 12percent minus all production transport costs)....then if they do production and you get paid well...then your surface property use isn't a problem...but some didn't know.

You sure had me fooled.... you're an oil and gas operator???  Really, what do you operate?  500' deep oil wells? 

In most leases the driller- owner  has the right to run electric , phones , buildings , temporary housing , lease roads , water , lines ,and whatever else they deem necessary for there operations.

Is anyone else seeing what I see ?

Beats me...what is it you think you are seeing?  I think its still going to be a few years down the road before scientists invent a teleportation device.  Uhhhh.... roads...check, gotta have them to get to the drill pad.  Electric... check, gotta have that to run all the sophisticated electronics that producers utilize..  Water and water lines...check, gotta have them (ever hear of hydrofracturing)?  Temporary houses ... check, they're called living quarters for the brief period of time that workers are working literally around the clock.  I'm pretty sure nobody is thrilled about living within 500 feet of you. 

You all need to listen to Mr. Chi - Con for your answers .

Chi - what percentage is the chance  I could be right  of any part of what I posted out of 100% .

Pick your # . 1 to 100 .

Nothing to fear Chi . Pick a  #

As for you Jock Strap you don't know what you don't know .

I didn't need to fool you Jock Strap you did a FINE job your self .

Did any one ever think that we would let China or Russia drill in our waters 

and deny our companies to do the same ?

10 years ago what percentage would you have put on that ?

Nice try CHI , have you forgot all of your I HATE AMERICA STUFF you posted earlier ,

well I didn't , but nice try . I know what your A FAKE .

Who said this ,,,

My loyalty belongs to the almighty dollar.   The USA turned their back on its people long ago.  I owe this country nothing.    So are you saying you don't want a shirt? Honestly they are quite comfy.  100 % all american cotton.  Sizes are small, medium, large, and XL.

This was Chi -Com the America Hater now turned Pro USA . 

FAKE , FAKE .

WHO else feels like CHI ?

Matthew, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've written.  Remember, you can't argue with crazy.

Hey Chi why did you delete all of your I have America  things , pics of I Love China shirt , Changing 

pic of Jesus with one of your Chi - Com buddies ?

What say you Mr . I HATE America ?

You are a fake like I said . Why hide it now ? Nice try .

Hard Apple Cider...its not just for breakfast any more.  Apparently you have been nipping on the jug all day long.

So what?  You've realized more value quicker from your land than you ever though possible....You took the money, quit complaining!

Hey...you all really disappoint me....America is going thru a very difficult time...people are out of work and leaning on their own families to help which is creating a problem with spending as usual for many....and the 4th of July was supposed to be a salute to our nation's independence and those interviewed by CNN on the street had no idea what it was for (really)..thought it was meant to be just a party to go get drunk and use fireworks...the teenagers/young folk didn't even know it was about the American Revolution.

And yesterday of all things a news story about the United Nations having an agency selling computers to Iran and North Korea....helping to build them up while there is still tension about WHO RULES The WORLD?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/05/state-department-investigat...

and I come to this discussion and see a bunch of internet trolls dominating what should be a concern for many in discussion....how disappointing....and you all are part of our future of the United States?

how about it 'time will tell'...just stay with your own discussion and stop trying to argue with internet trolls ..unless you would rather spend time argueing with them...they are not ready to change to have a decent discussion ...they want to argue with you.

interesting topictells how to deal with internet trollsdon't argue with them...that's what they want.

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

maybe we all should read that article about 'trolls on the internet' before we join in discussion posts here...a little fun is ok...but when it is disrupting the topic of the discussion...then it isn't funny anymore.

interesting topictells how to deal with internet trollsdon't argue with them...that's what they want.

It would appear you can't even follow your own advice!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service