Pro-Landowner Royalty-Deduction Bill Passes Out of Committee: See how they voted (HB1684)

Yea votes stand with the land owners of Pennsylvania, Nays do not!!!! We landowners need to support those who support us. We cannot forget these people who fight for what's right for the people of Pennsylvania. The fight isn't over yet.

Let's thank Rep. Garth Everett for sponsoring this legislation

Phone: (717) 787-5270
E-Mail: geverett@pahousegop.com

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/RCC/PUBLIC/listVoteSummar...

Views: 14829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This bill still need to pass on the floor so we can give those who voted against it in committee  a chance to redeem themselves.

I say NO I think we ALL have let them get a way with this for far too long and they knew it was happening!  FIRE THEM ALL

call now

I have been e-mailing my Gov and Sen and Reps online off line I am so glad you posted thatI was going to! Those that oppose this Bill and stall will be fired! OUR VOICES are being heard and PEOPLE are NOT liking it!

I want Bradford Bounty to fight to take over the WELLS! Why NOT? WE would keep it in our Communtiy and we would NOT SCREW OUR NEIGHBOR!!!!!

Darlene, This vote need to be posted and re-posted so the poeple of P.A know who is fighting for them! I would like to commend Garth Everett and all the Representative who stood up for whats right for the people of P.A their job is to protect us!!

you wanna take over the wells too phil?

is that gonna be on the petition?

wj

Jim,No, I don't want to take over the wells, But I would like a company that is

reliable, trust worthy. I have no problem with Stat or Talisman. See I'm not intimidated

by Chesapeake like others including yourself , there are a lots of company's that would love to take our gas and treat us fairly. I understand you have reasons for your view's on this ($$$) and that's find but don't give me that constitutional spin, that's b------sh----. 

That is exactly right Philip and I say Chesapeake gos!

Philip,

Darlene addresses your position in her petition. If you haven't signed yet, perhaps you ought to give it a good look.

Best,

Dan

Oh yes Dan I am sending it you are right People do not understand that this is about everybody in Pennsylvania! 

Some courage shown at last. Don't forget to thank/reward those who stood up

Let's thank Rep. Garth Everett for sponsoring this legislation

Phone: (717) 787-5270
E-Mail: geverett@pahousegop.com

Don't forget Rep Vitali did an Awsome Job He has my vote!! He is an honorable man and that means alot in this day and age!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service