Hello list, i own land in Northern Lycoming county. My neighbor just had a well pad drilled, no pipeline yet in this area. My lease comes up again this summer. I am currently signed with a different company than my neighbor. Do i need to go to the courthouse to find out if my property is included in his unit? If it is, then would i then need to try to sign my new lease with the same company? I also own some property in Bradford county (only 11 acres) and we are a "donut hole" in the middle of a producing unit, but are signed with a different company and we are getting zero royalties. It seems rather unfair and i don't want to get in the same situation again. I really feel as if i don't know much about this and appreciate the education this list gives, thanks in advance, Sean

Views: 2691

Replies to This Discussion

Im not quite sure how you feel this is "unfair?"  You chose you sign with the organization of choice, and your neighbors chose to sign with theirs.  I would recommend talking to your adjacent land owners before you sign in the future, that way you are not hamstringing yourself through a pile of legal-ease.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service