If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

http://holisticremediesnews.com/2144/le-roy-mystery-disease-update-...

The symptoms the children at LeRoy High School in LeRoy New York are suffering from are very similar to the neurological symptoms shown in the movie "Split Estate".   The movie documents what citizens in Rocky Mountain States have been living with for years, primarily in the towns of Dish Texas and Denton Texas.

Views: 11702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linda A,

I don't know what state you live in but vaccines have been mandatory in a lot of places to go to school before Obama was born.  Maybe at some point in the future we can find reasons to hate our president that resemble some type of logic please.  I am finding it hard to read and discuss with the radical left and right these days.  Can't imagine why the middle class is gone.

Since when did I say anything about 'hate'.  Facts are facts, and this administration is made up of representatives who no longer represent us - they go in office as paupers and come out as multi-millionaires.  What I do know is Obama bribed the reps for the last few votes to get this past - and Kusenich was among them!  Remember the private plane ride with Obama to Ohio?

@Dan, the number of vaccines and boosters has increased substantially since we were young - over 18 vaccines and some 68 shots!  Thus, increased revenues for the drug industry and doctors offices pushing many of these new vaccines w/o researching.  Obamacare will merely continue the practice with more mandates with support of drug lobbyists...

Obamacare also has 'death panels', NOT made up of doctors, but they will look at the cost to treat anyone over 70 for cancer treatments, testing like MRI's, joint replacements, chemo, radiation, and costly drugs.  Highly specialized doctors have already been notified their services will not be authorized and called people over 70 'subjects' - as if a non person..

People are just NOW learning what was in Obamacare, just like Nancy Peloci promised *sigh

The Health Care Industry makes Big Oil look like saints. http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/state-attorney-general-sues-dru...

Bribery http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/09/business/09drug.html

$3 Billion http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawyers.com/2012/02/manufacturer-sets...

http://www.kaufmanlawblog.com/2012/01/johnson-johnson-to-pay-1-bill...

Oh boy the danger of formaldehyde Johnson and Johnson BABY SHAMPOO http://safecosmetics.org/article.php?id=888

I think anti frackers are attacking the wrong target. 

LOL - too dumb to look as frackers only see dollar signs aka 'wealth redistribution'.

Johnson & Johnson also has ties back to chemicals & poisons used during the Holocaust.  Germany scientists were not held accountable, they moved to the U.S. and continued their projects!  Microwave was invented to utilized then also, and today people use them on a daily basis not knowing the microwave kills all nutrients in the food, including water.

Someone had two plants, watered one with regular water, the other with water that had been microwaved (and cooled), and the plant watered with regular water thrived and grew - the other using microwaved water eventually died.

Would be a great experiment to try with your children....

Nope, do not use a microwave - cook the old fashioned way...

Have our own garden and can/freeze my OWN fruits and veggies...

Linda,  I apoligize,  I agree we vaccinate way to much.  There are good and bad parts of Romney/Obamacare.  If a 90 year old is in the hospital and starts to die and needs CPR and does not have a DNR order in their chart the docters have to perform CPR and most likely chrush their rib cage and punture their lungs and zap them a few times to boot.  I personally don't beleive when folks are dying that should be tortured with a bunch of costly treatments because they do not know better.  Currently when a subsidized health card holder goes to the ER because of sniffles or seeking drugs it costs us $700 and more a pop for each of their multiple weekly visits.  I don't like my health care costs including their expense.  Maybe you like paying for that waste but I don't like to.  Death panels............really now!  Here you go again.

Horrible name, I admit, however, that's what others named them, Sara Palin warned of them, and then it has come out about how the healthcare of the elderly will be managed.  Remember, Pilosi said even THEY don't know what is in the mandate.

Anyhow, I do know, having been in the healthcare industry, when a provider calls for preauthorization for surgery, MRI's,  CT scans, and other expensive radiology tests, THIS BOARD, of non-medical personnel will make those decisions.   NOT based on medical criteria when over age 70.   I am NOT talking about a 90 yr old, who most certainly have their medical directives in order, including a DNR...

PCP's and surgeons are requiring those be part of the file so there is never any questions. 

I AM talking about the rationing of treatment based on costs, not human factor, or extent of suffering. 

The subsidized care hasn't changed because the govt. dictates how much the facility and the doctors will be reimbursed.   Many hospitals and local communities set up free clinics to assist with emergencies and people who are just sick - flu or whatever.

Some extensive research and reading on the subject should have been done when I did it, when everyone was fighting to stop Obamacare and about bribing reps for their votes for passage.  There was plenty of info in the news at that time.

Again, some things are true whether you believe them or not and we don't know what we don't know.

Linda,  Isn't this how many HMO's decide who gets care outside the ala carte listed care they reemburse for now?

sure, Obamacare WILL be run just like an HMO. 

Little history lesson...

The HMO's were started by Kaiser in CA ASSISTED by the federal govt.  The idea was to eventually get majority of U.S. population into one or in a PPO. Claims data would be captured and used to establish policies and criteria to be used in all managed care and setting fee schedules and evaluating costs vs services or treatments.

Pre-authorizations, referrals, treatment protocol, etc all were set by capturing the claims data in order to MANAGE our care.  It was set in motion back in late 70's, I think, can't find the date.

The purpose was leading up to the Federal Govt. managing all healthcare utilizing our own tax dollars and insurance dollars against us. They have been gathering all the data and evaluating treatments and outcomes.

Hospitals competed to be THE ones chosen (exclusive) to give treatment, the rest will go out of business OR be bought up and bought out by the 'chosen' hospitals.  Same way with insurance carriers, all lobbied to be the 'chosen' (preferred) carriers .

Now, all our personal healthcare records are being computerized so they can be 'shared'.  Now, they say they are private,however, if you know anyone in IT, they will guarantee you they can be hacked.

FYI, fee schedules are set which means regardless of how much a doc charges for an office visit, or a surgery, or whatever service they provide, they will all be paid the SAME.  So, a PCP office visit of $45 - ??? would be reimbursed for about $6. (yep, six!)  That's why you rarely see a single private practice dod - they join groups to share costs and most of the time, the groups are owned by the hosp. or a carrier.  The depth of control over us and our healthcare is unreal.  So, don't think for a minute they value the lives of the elderly any more than they value the lives of our military whom they send to war after war after war, and then refuse to give decent care when they come wounded (VA)

Sorry, I've run on and am sure you have multiple doubts, but there it is...

I agree once again.  And Romneycare has a lot of holes.  My problem is the system is broke and you want to blast Obamo and everyone looks away from the problems at hand.  The system needs fixed and you and others turn it into a team sport and many quit looking at the problem and use it as a political soap box just as our congress would rather we all go thru hell to make someone look bad.  the problem is the problem not the puppet on TV.  We all need to grow up and discuss the problems not the color of the jersey.  Your and others name calling only makes Howard look like the adult to those that don't know the real facts.  We do not have the best health care, education, work enviroment, poverty levels, infant mortality rate or work ethic and we have left our veterans, children and disabled out to dry and you are right.  I can't see where your political veiws are helping.

Fact is Dan, the govt. CAUSED the problems and pretend they know how to fix them!  The only reason it is political is because the healthcare act was shoved down the throats of all Americans regardless of political affiliation.  Majority of the people were against it, and it was OBAMA who bribed the final reps to get their votes.  If that makes it political, then I guess the shoe fits.

The HMO's & PPO's were started, by the Fed. Govt. in conjunction with Kaiser, and NOW you can see the intended results. 

Want to fix the problem?  So easy... get rid of HMO/PPO and go back to the free market and allow people to access ANY care they want, allow the doctors to make their own decisions, allow people to shop for the best deal on MRI's and other services - could use HSA (health savings accounts).  Only the strong would survive and become competitive.  Govt. eliminated competition and drove healthcare costs through the roof!

articles and titles, are meant to slant the truth, but sometimes, toward the end, they admit the title and most of the article is not true thus escaping liability.  Same way with retractions or proof the original article was a lie, buried in a dark corner of a paper

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service