If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

http://holisticremediesnews.com/2144/le-roy-mystery-disease-update-...

The symptoms the children at LeRoy High School in LeRoy New York are suffering from are very similar to the neurological symptoms shown in the movie "Split Estate".   The movie documents what citizens in Rocky Mountain States have been living with for years, primarily in the towns of Dish Texas and Denton Texas.

Views: 11702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are so many people in PA complaining about water contamination and illnesses? 

They hope to make money like the $4,000,000 coffee.

Mark to my knowledge no one of a authoritative voice has said the injection well in Youngstown caused the quake. Possible, almost, maybe but not the cause was . period the injection well. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Diapers for all cows also.  No, farming is more of an enviromental problem than fracking.  We should ban all farming and food production now.  Lets ban drilling for water also.  Cutting the lawn kills hundreds of thousands of insects weekly, we must ban all grass cutting.  Oh my! driving during summer months.  What of all the moths that fly towards the headlights.  And hoppy toad season, the tires hit the poor little toads.  We people are such terrible creatures.  We need more Hale bop comets to reduce the the population and save the earth.  Volunteers?

Don't forget all those poor worms we slaughter with our cars and trucks every time it rains and they cover the roads. Ban the automoblie!

I got busted at a weigh station for not having a HAZMAT on my CDL they only issued the ticket when they saw the x wife to be come out of the sleeper. 

LOVE IT !

I heard there are confirmed reports that an alien vessel emptied it's crapper tank near the school as it hovered over the site..............?????? George Soros is reported to have been spotted in the area as well...........supposedly he was headed to a Green Party Fundraiser in Y'town..............Ron , have you sold any bad shrimp to any little green fellas lately?

Guys,

I think we are giving Howard way more time than he or his agenda deserve.  Go to his Occupy Youngstown Facebook page and you will see these wanna be Maoist lonely for attention.

And Glenn, the Frackers can protest me and call me names but when it comes to degrading my little shrimp babies, I draw the line baby, it is fighting time.

As long as your little shrimps aren't contaminated with toxic chemicals I will continue to support your efforts to run your business.

Thank you Howard, I do have to say you have our respect here for being a standup guy and not afraid of debate even without your Occupyers taking your back.

Hey Ron those prawn how big are they? You do raise them to eat don't you? I bet they are better than that fried hamster that guy cooked  up over in England. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service