If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

http://holisticremediesnews.com/2144/le-roy-mystery-disease-update-...

The symptoms the children at LeRoy High School in LeRoy New York are suffering from are very similar to the neurological symptoms shown in the movie "Split Estate".   The movie documents what citizens in Rocky Mountain States have been living with for years, primarily in the towns of Dish Texas and Denton Texas.

Views: 11702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, something I agree with Tom on!

donna, my guess is savage is right, liberalism is a mental disorder. and new york is their home.

So by your logic Mark, every single commercial produced by the oil and gas industry is 100% accurate and factual, even though the industry has a predetermined conclusion?

howard, dang that talk radio. now we have to deal with an informed citizenry.

so you are admitting that the commercials and information given out by the industry and its representatives is propaganda as well.      Caveat emptor!

Actually Mark I was being sarcastic.

The wells were fractured.  All of the chemicals do not come out before the well is put into production, the produced water can be contaminated with those chemicals for years after the fracking was done.

We wont know until the school district allows testing, or the EPA forces them to allow a test.  If you want it done to prove that it was not fracking chemicals, call or write to the school district and request them to do the tests, I have done this already.

Suppose they say they found some ethyl glycol are you going to say whippee we found fracking to be the cause or ask where did it come from? Perhaps from the maintenance garage where anti freeze was dumped?  

What if the sky were to fall? I dont get the poing of even entertaining this discussion. While I live 20 minutes from LeRoy, I am not entering into this connection. If you would like to post a what if and remove LeRoy, I would discuss whether fracking could cause environmental harm.

So now you are saying that CNN is an "enviro-statist"?  Or did you not watch the embedded CNN news clip?

CNN = Communist News Network

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service