If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

http://holisticremediesnews.com/2144/le-roy-mystery-disease-update-...

The symptoms the children at LeRoy High School in LeRoy New York are suffering from are very similar to the neurological symptoms shown in the movie "Split Estate".   The movie documents what citizens in Rocky Mountain States have been living with for years, primarily in the towns of Dish Texas and Denton Texas.

Views: 11702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You place a lot of trust in your government officials, you must be an Obama supporter.

I highly doubt Mark is an Obama supporter.   - when pressed in front of committee, good politicians know not to lie (usually), bad politicians on the other hand... When telling tales to the public, to get your uniformed vote, they all tell you what you want to hear. Bob Hagen is either confused, poorly informed, too stupid to realize he is holding the party line or simply realizes all this is BS and is looking to keep his Alternative Energy people happy. Whatever story they can come up with to put a stop to O&G development will be published in effort to get the poorly informed on their side (the poorly informed appear to look like sheep to the Dems).

Thank you for revealing your true bias.

It's more than likely it was related to vaccines, perhaps Guardisil, which they are poisioning our young girls with today, and NOW want to give it to boys!   IF there is a link to this or other vaccines, they will NEVER allow that information to be made public and would DENY DENY DENY... as the drug pushers of the world want us and our children chronically ill so we must buy and take meds the rest of our lives, same as diabetics must do.

Drug pushers (companies) make BILLIONS from these and other drugs.  ALL the young students, who went into the schools and killed fellow students & teachers were on some sort of antidepressants. 

NEXT time you hear a commercial, on TV, for these drugs, please make sure you LISTEN CAREFULLY to the disclaimers given at the end of the commercial - real eye openers.  Our govt. PROTECTS ALL vaccine mfg, who make the flu and other vaccines, from law suits and prosecution.  Makers of other drugs, who again make BILLIONS in profits (have great lobbyists), set aside a few million to be paid out in suits they KNOW will occur, but are VERY difficult to prove.

The argument over Autism and MMR vaccines goes on and on even there is proof the illness occurred RIGHT after vaccination...  When valid proof occurs, we get a wave of anti-proof "evidence" from the bought and paid from old media.

So, VACCINES OF ALL SORTS would be where I would look. 

AH! the good ole days when the science teacher droped a ball of mercury in our hand, the 5th grade teacher had us bring in a glass jar so she could fill it with carbontetrachloride (replaced by the safer triclorethelene?) for us to go home and kill bugs in it to bring back on the school bus.  We could make weapons in shop class.  And the number one greatest of all time when folks could get drunk, put a bunch of lit candles on the Christmas tree, sing carols and not burn the house down.  This last one is way before my time but we did have glow in the dark reindeer that dad eventually put a geiger counter to and they were hot as hell.  Now I am by no means advocating these practices today, but folks are spraying disenfectants around the house, using air fresheners (nerve agents), bug sprays and several other nasty chemicals and some of you think a old spill is causing this.  We really need to spend more effort on education!

Don't forget the chemicals in our paint, carpet, furniture, clothing, cleaners, draperies in our home, and stronger cleaning products in schools.  The Flame retardant in children's clothing is poisonous as well.

Now, don't forget fluoride and chlorine in their water, or the food additives in our food - namely preservatives!  All of this could be a lethal combo.

@ Linda, pretty sure guardasil has been ruled out in LeRoy..Some of the children with these "tics" as someone on here is referring their illness to have not gotten the vaccination. No disrespect intended at all but to point the finger at a vaccine in my mind without solid evidence is as bad as pointing the finger at Fracking, brine water or anything else until it is proven. I have heard of possible bad batches of vaccine but to my knowledge not proven...maybe another scare tactic??  I know just about everyone I know has vaccinated their daughters and some of their sons..My daughter was vaccinated at 13 and is now 17 and has showed no signs what so ever of any illness. I'm sure not taking a side here but seems to me somethings going on in LeRoy. I hope it has nothing to do with Drilling but more then that I hope they find out whats going on and help these kids!! JMHO

I personally know of a individual that had worked for shellwell oil services I believe the early 80s (to my knowledge not affiliated with shell) this company did well logging using HOT radioactive isotopes. At the shop location just outside of Buckeye Lake, Ohio the shop personnel drilled into the tool into the isotope! Well the isotope was so high a helicopter was used to trace where the crew went after they had left the shop and was used to find areas in need of decon.  

My friend and his co workers were taken to a hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio where they pegged out the radiacs due contamination. They were decontaminated at that hospital. 

He said the doctor said you really took a big dose of radiation. The result of the contamination I can not say what the effects will be. You may be ok and never have any effect but on the other side your body will never decay as well. The friend is alive and well yet to this day and he is around 60 years old. 

Well he is fun to go night fishing with no Coleman lantern required. 

I almost forgot when i was a kid mom would take us to the shoe store in town and we would stick our feet in the X-ray shoe size thing a few hundred times each visit.  Might be the reason I had a bit of toe nail fungus for a while.  I think we should ban shoes.

Mark, 

I was being sarcastic, but radium 226, allthough used to treat some types of cancer, is by no means safe.  It is passed up the food chain and absorbed like calcium into the bones.  The women who licked a tip on the brushes they painted the watch and compass dials with died horrific deaths.  Radium 226 is what Marie Curie worked with and her lab journals are not even safe to read.  The X-ray foot measureres i used to stick my feet in 100's  of times are the same as the typical clinical diagnostic X-ray tool.  Banned in the sixties for obvious reasons but great fun when I was a kid. 

Sorry Mark,  I've been a bit heated with some of the disscusions I've read this eve.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service