Hello all,
I was just wondering if anyone has or is sitting on a lease from ILG. Were being offerd 3,000 + 15%. I know there has been several others offerd this and maybe sitting on this. My question is does anyone know anything about this company? Looked on the web for any testamonials about this company, and are they offering anymore to anyone else. Were located five miles east on sr.556 towards clairington. Any info would be appreciated.

Views: 17907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a digital copy of this lease that you can post? It would be a good learning experience for some of the new people to read what a bad lease looks like before they sign one!
Again explain to me WHY this is a bad lease. So far nobody has shown me or anybody else why this is a "bad" lease. If you know what your talking about please explain!
I will let you know if I dont recieve my $210,000.00 check in 120 days!
Oh please do

The upfront money is all fine and good, but you don't know who the lease will be sold to and as a result you won't have any idea of when drilling might happen....the royalties are where the money is, not the upfront lease money.

They only drill on certain acres. I cant remember what the minimum number is

Many landowners who own the mineral rights to their property are being approached with offers to lease their land. The size of the signing bonuses that have been paid in transactions between informed buyers and informed sellers is directly related to two factors: 1) the level of uncertainty in the mind of the buyer, and 2) the number of other buyers competing to make the purchase. This is something we are doing for generation to come research, get informed and educated. What we stand on is valuable we should set the price and market it not just take a offer. Development is I the early stage now. Big players are moving in. Check into the development in Texas 10K - 15K p.p.a. 20 - 25% the reports show are area resources are greater here. Yes it's a contract, with language weak and unclear remember the contract goes from page 1 to the last page. If you understand  all the interrelating and are comfortable go for it. If not get some legal advise. ILG Energy is a unknown, no track record. Time is on are side don't let $$ Distort you vision.

I know everyones land around literally around me are signing for thay particular lease so im kind of between a rock and a hard place
Or maybe the second mouse get the cheese.
Hmmm
Lateral lengths in my area are running 6,000 to 8,000 feet and the declared drilling units are 800-900 acres averaged.

I signed the lease aug 30 2011 I have not heard nothing from ILG ENERGY I thing I made a big mistake !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service