Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed. 

For the guys in  group 5 , best of luck ,it's been fun . Paul & Fran
Attachments:
Taking that vacation already Paul?  Guess you figured out how to spend at least some of your time now that you are leased... LOL.  Enjoy!
You know, I kind of hate to see this end. A lot of good people on here and hopefully they and their families for generations to come will benefit from this. Spend your money wisely,and splurge a little too, but mainly fix it so it can help others.

Red,

I figure some of us will still check in here from time to time just to see what is going on.  I also figure the boards will be abuzz when the actual drilling starts.  Only time will tell though.  I do agree with you, I have met quite a few good folks on here, as well as learned a whole lot!

It has certainly been a wild 3 or 4 months for me and a lot longer for others, but it has been fun.

I have met a lot of nice people and learned so much from spending hours on this site. This site is (in my opinion) the best in the country for just plain leading you to information when you need it. THANK YOU KEITH!! 

We have accomplished what we all wanted... fair, landowner friendly leases.

This area (all counties involved) has been so depressed for so long, it's awesome to see this blessing.

May the DRILLING begin!

I would 2nd everything you said there Jon!  Especially the thank you to Keith, as well as anybody & everybody else who has contributed to the "education" I obtained just from reading & conversing on this site.

Hey all-Anyone have a way to track the activity as it relates to drilling?  As far as that goes, does anyone currently have any insight to the length of time before we see some real movement?

Chris go to the ODNR sight and under the Oil and Gas page they have all the permits issued and the activity. Ohios page is still kind of archaic, but I would imagine it will improve greatly as things get going. The Pa site is actually pretty nice, I'm sure Ohio will be as good when things get really cranking.

This recently added page on the ODNR site details recent activity. It is currently showing activity through 10/9/11.

http://www.ohiodnr.com/oil/shale/tabid/23174/Default.aspx

You can watch the ODNR website for permit applications. That is the best indicator of what will be drilled next. People here should continue to observe what is happening in their neighborhoods and report it here and keep asking questions. This business just gets started with the signing of a lease.

Attention all Guernsey Co. landowners in the following 8 townships:

• Monroe
  • Washington
  • Londonderry
  • Madison
  • Oxford
  • Center
  • Jefferson
  • Wills

There is still a chance to take advantage of the KWG&D offer with Gulfport Energy.  There is a meeting Thursday, Nov. 3 @ 6pm at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center in Cambridge.  The 8 townships listed above will be considered for eligibility the evening of the meeting.  Anyone else would need to contact KWG&D individually to see if they may be a good fit for the group. 

Time is starting to wind down for our group to add acreage, so if you have been on the fence with your decision... The time to act is now!

Please see the attached flyer for full details!

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service