Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

Out to bid until 9/16....vote on bids 9/20.
I feel pretty happy with the meeting last night. Good discussion, good info, good explanations. Can't wait till the 20th
Exactly what my reasonable expectations are. And for a extremely....landowner friendly lease with all of the other perks that we have in the lease, that will be a nice deal all things considered.
Totally agree!

Scott,

How many acres are included in the group?  Thanks

Edtom

Edward, the new KWGD group has appx. 18,000 acres.
Wow... it got really quiet on the Guernsey discussion board once KWG&D Group 5 went out for bid.  Is everybody holding their breath right now or what? lol.  Has anyone that was included in this group noticed any uprising yet of the landmen that are trying to pull you away from the group?  I am just curious as this was mentioned that it would probably happen after the group went out to bid.
140 on ridge above Salesville

59 acres in Center Twp near southeastern equipment.

42 acres in Adams township close to the radio station and 10 acres in Jackson Twp across from the Country Club.
Not yet  .
Did anyone else receive a call today supposedly from KWGD about Guernsey county residents are to meet at PLCC this Monday at 7 P.M. ?? Sounds fishy to me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service