If you are an UNLEASED landowner in Northern Lackawanna County or Northern Wyoming County looking for a landowner group,

email me at nlwlgroup@gmail.com

This is a new group which will be going out to lease in mid February 2011.
Please include your name, address, parcel number and county in addition to the amount of acreage. I will send out all the forms and info to interested people.
NL&WL Group
Robin Scala
NOTE:
Anyone who MIGHT be interested needs to contact me soon. We will be getting the paperwork done in January to be ready for NAPE in February.
Please send your email to the direct group address above. Thanks!

Views: 1094

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

marianne,

I am just wondering why you haven't bothered to ask me about any of this during our emails back and forth. Why did you continue to join the group after I answered your original email, and why didn't you take the time to at lease google my name to see if I worked for a gas company?

In my posts above I give my full name, and there is only one Robin Scala in Factoryville PA, so you certainly could check me out as I do to other people. If you did do that you would find out that I am not employed by ANYONE at the moment because I am disabled, I have lived in this town for 21 years, most of the people in the group are my neighbors and friends, and you could even ask THEM about me if you are that worried.

I guess I just don't understand why you are staying in my neighborhood landowner group if you think I am in some way not trustworthy. 

first off i recived to emails from you just about my address and about the price of the lease. i only wrote this because i was confused about who you were, landowner, or landagent, and never said anything about trustworthy.

Robin....After your last reply I feel the need to WARN EVERYONE about this lease !!!  Either your ignorant beyond belief or trying to SCAM people w/ the landmen.   YOU responded to me that Paragraph 2 was a 5 year lease and then we were free and 100% out of the lease UNLESS a well was dug. That is an ABSOLUTE LIE!!!! That clause is FOREVER!!!  It specifically entiltes the gas company to hold that land as long as they want !! As long as THEY FEEL it will produce gas or oil !!!! AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRILL A WELL AND PLUG IT FOR 25 YEARS AND NOT HAVE TO PAY YOU ANOTHER DIME!!!!!!!!  I really respected your efforts !! But when you FLAT OUT LIED to me and said NO it doesent mean that. And I had 3 ATTORNEYS say JUST THE OPPOSITE !!!! 

So if you are EXTREMELY DESPERATE for the inital $$$$ sign..but YOU ABSOLUETLY WILL BE SCREWING YOURSELF OUT BIG BIG BIG $$$$$   I could really REALLY use this money...but this is SUICIDE !!!!  Cause you wont even be able to SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY IF YOU WANT TO !!!! THIS LEASE IS FOREVER !!!! AND THAT IS TOO LONG !!!!

IF I AM WRONG...PLEASE TELL ME HOW !!!!

What???

I have a lawyer you should speak to. She is part of the group. She reviewed the lease for one of the MAJOR landowners in the group. Someone who has much more land in this than you or even I do.

I also have another referral for you, but I will do that privately.

Robin...a simple yes or no

Do you know Stan Pottinger from Wellspring Energy??

Are you his "contact" ???

If so ..what is your compensation package???

I have been told you that you are both.

I have also read that they made a mistake w/ the amount of gas they found in our area..it's not 50 yrs worth it's 150 YEARS worth !!!! And that this is the WORLDS LARGEST GAS SUPPLY !!!! All within 5-10 miles of my property !!!  Only a FOOL wood believe that OUR area dont have that gas too!!!!

I REALLLLY REALLLY wanna sign.  But I'm not gonna sign ANYTHING that "loose"

please fwd me the phone number of the lawyers YOU had look at this lease. I would like to speak with them.  like I said..." I REALLLLY REALLLLY WANNNA SIGN"!!!!  So please clear my conscience and I'll be 110% IN !!!!!  MY lawyer is a contract lawyer he is a partner at McCarter & English.

If you have been reading your emails you know we are not with Wellspring at all.

I am a landowner only. A volunteer, unpaid, uncompensated, and unemployed because of being disabled landowner.

Why in the world are you doing this? I have answered this on this thread and every other one already.

Do a google search on "Robin Fehrenbach Scala" or rfscala and see who I am. Married to Joe Scala for 32 years, live in Factoryville PA for the last 21 years, never been employed by ANY gas company EVER (though I did work for the defense industry and as a paralegal, and a title officer and Vice President in NJ many years ago, and and and..... what else do you need to know that you couldn't find out on google????????

I have emailed you every single detail since day ONE. Don't you read?

Robin...this is not personel on ANY LEVEL !!! I'll say it again !! "I REALLLY REALLLY wanna sign" !!!

All I wanted you to do is to explain that second paragraph !!!  How in GOD's earth can we resign with anyone after 5 years !!!! PLEASE explain !!! Thats all I want !! Cause my attorney sees that as a VERY VERY loose paragraph !!! Now I'll tell you he is NOT a "gas/oil" attorney but he is a HUGE contract lawyer that has done personel work for the likes of DONALD TRUMPH and many other HUGE powerhouses !!!

I WANNA SIGN !!!!!  Just explain it. Thanks

Or PLEASE give me your lawyers # so they can explain it to me !!! 

I REALLLLLLY WANNA SIGN!!!!   I am awaiting a L2-3 L3-4 fusion.  This cash would DE stress my life COMPLETELY !!!!! I'm also  temp- disabeled @ 42 years old.

This conversation is no longer happening on the forum.

The group has been formed and we are done with new members. You get all the information via email, privately, which is where it belongs now.

I won't answer any more about this on this thread or online. Either do it right or leave the landowner group. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service