Robin Fehrenbach Scala's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear Chief Oil & Gas is leasing Lake Sheridan properties lately. So far they d…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Apr 22, 2011 to Any plans for drilling around Seaman's Airport or Lake Sheridan?

3 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Vargohill

"I'm not sure how someone else's agreement could have any bearing on what you do with…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 19, 2011 to Pipelines & Roads

5 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Frank Gallo

"This conversation is no longer happening on the forum.   The group has been formed a…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 10, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Robin Fehrenbach Scala

"If you have been reading your emails you know we are not with Wellspring at all. I a…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 10, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011

"What??? I have a lawyer you should speak to. She is part of the group. She reviewed…"

33 Jan 10, 2011

"Anthony, I never got an email address for you, so you are not getting the group info…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 8, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011

"marianne,   Please send me an email to the above address and let me know if you are…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 4, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011

"marianne, I am just wondering why you haven't bothered to ask me about any of this d…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 4, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011

"I am not offering ANYTHING. I am just another landowner who has been dealing with th…"

33 Jan 10, 2011

"CUTOFF DATE FOR NEW MEMBERS   email me by Thursday January 6th at   nlwlgroup@gmail…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Jan 3, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service