marianne wengert's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"janet never recieved any paperwork from you, did they cancel the meeting marianne we…"

marianne wengert replied Jan 5, 2012 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Janet yes please email me the paperwork, and please keep me informed i appreciate yo…"

marianne wengert replied Dec 22, 2011 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"we are not leased yet with anyone, i would like to be kept in the loop, even though…"

marianne wengert replied Dec 19, 2011 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Please send me any information you have we are  not in any group, but would like to…"

marianne wengert replied Dec 19, 2011 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"the wyoming county group are they signing leases again if so could  you let me know,…"

marianne wengert replied Jun 21, 2011 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"has anyone heard about any offers in Wyoming county Monroe twp, recently, just tryin…"

marianne wengert replied Jun 2, 2011 to Recent Offers from Chesapeake

50 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

" what is there to be confused about, i was asking some questions because i had not g…"

marianne wengert replied Jan 4, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Robin Fehrenbach Scala

"well i didn't get any emails either till today, and there is nothing wrong with aski…"

marianne wengert replied Jan 4, 2011 to **NEW** Northern Lackawanna & Wyoming Landowners Group

33 Jan 10, 2011

"first off i recived to emails from you just about my address and about the price of…"

33 Jan 10, 2011

"rfs, i am intrested in knowing if you own property in this play. or are you a landag…"

33 Jan 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service