Can anybody get us a discussion going regarding activity in Sullivan County? Something?

Views: 2028

Replies to This Discussion

Marilyn , In Colley . They say there is a well in Colley that they want to get a pipeline to. The pipeline would run into Bradford and Y, Ne and Nw.
Hi Marilyn,

I was told that it was not a good idea to sign up for the 900 acre pool units. The 640 acre unit is better for the landowners. It's great for the gas companies though. What have you heard?
I have only heard that 940 acres is better for the gas companies. Dont know the specifics.
When you do the Royalty calculator, the odds come out better for the landowner in the 640 acre grid. The last Penn State Seminar I went to said that the gas companies are going towards the larger grids. Unfortunately, the landowners dont have control over the grids.
When you do the hypothetical royalty calculations, the 640 acre plots come out ahead for the landowner.
I just discoved this website tonight and am somewhat new to the Marcellus development in Sullivan county. I own about 100 acres in Hillsgrove township and have not yet leased my land. This week I received a call from a landman representing Chesapeake who has offered $2500/20% or $3000/15% for a 5-year primary with a 5-year option. Can anyone give me feedback as to the financial value of the offers and any other companies in the county who might be currently offering leases?
We are in Forks Twp and signed with Chief. Our neighbors all signed with Chesapeake though, so I don't even know if Chief is actively seeking property to lease.
I would go with the 20% royalty. 5% is a huge increase and the royalities are spread overtime which helps with the tax burden.
GO WITH THE 20% , AND EVEN ASK FOR MORE. 5000.00 AN A. IS EVEN BETTER . YOU CAN BARGAIN WITH THE GAS CO. REMEMBER, THIS IS A CHANE OF A LIFETIME,AND AFTER YOU SIGN THERE'S NO LOOKING BACK.
I am a Landman that has worked your area since before Marcellus got Hot. If you are interested in more information, give me a call. 304-374-8046 Dave
this is all confusing. is there no news for SULLIVAN COUNTY NEW YORK OR BETTER ORANGE COUNTY NY?
I recommend working with your neighbors, hire a consultant if need be you will be able to achieve much higher bonus and royality

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service