Social gathering to be scheduled this spring for landowners of GoMarcellusShale...join us!

Still gathering names of those interested in getting together at the Allegheny Grill in Foxburg, Butler County, PA sometime this spring...Probably at least 20+ of us so far.  Will send more details as they occur.  Hope you'll consider getting to know your PA neighbors who post on this

forum.  Friend me so I can forward information as it is planned.

Views: 1248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It really is a great place...no matter what you're there for... 

BTW...You can drink whatever you can pay for!  :)

Great!  Be sure to friend me so I can keep you posted!

We are located just a few miles from Foxburg and would like to attend depending on when.

I love the location, we ride the motorcycle there in the summer, 90 mi for me, please let me know date and time.

Don't forget to friend me so I can keep you posted...

Date, time, and $$ info to come...looks like a pretty nice group is forming! 

If you haven't friended me, please do so...I will keep you posted.

Hope somebody that has a well shows up to pick up the bar tab.LoL

It's looking like we are going to have a crowd!  Hope the place can handle it!

Should have some more info this week...that should give you some time to find that well owner for us! :)

give me a shout when the arrangements are made I would like to get together with everyone.

Cindy

Hey since there are a few Pa people in here any truth to the rumor McDonalds is coming out with a new sandwich called the McFracken ?

LOL

Hmmmm...not a bad idea Billy...maybe you should be in touch with the marketing people from MickeyD's!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service