I bet the rig will be moving in this week. Assuming it will be Nomac Rig 43 which just drilled a well in Guernsey County.

Views: 3014

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone been by this well site lately?

No.. I will drive by there tomorrow afternoon.

any update Nick?

Thanks

from a reliable source.....the well is ready to be frac'd .....soon.

lots of frac water trucks on 212 then entering 77 south this morning.  has the fracking begun?

I'll drive by this weekend and check on the activity.

OK....drove by the site today....no activity at the wellhead/pad.  It is an empty parking lot.

They are busy excavating what I assume will be a containment pit beside the well pad.

Two 8D sized dozers, a pan, a trackhoe, a huge dump druck and a packer......all busy.

I think the trucks    said TMA  on the side of them....anyhow, progress is being made.

reply by Jack Rodgers on january 23

i drove by the pad on new cumberlin rd today at 3:00 and all the fracking equipment appeared to be there, the site seemed very active.

Yes....i heard they build a retention pond for water pumped from creek......so fracking has begun.

Gee they used to have  pretty good frack parties in the past. A company called Pro Energy in the early 80s here put up a party tent, brought in catering, the works for investors and the land owner to attend.

Well....the pond is built and filled with water.

There was a new rig on the pad.....looks like they were tripping pipe.....not sure where they are in the overall process.

How close by is there a pipeline to connect in to?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service