We are looking to buy leases. We are looking for neighbors that are grouped together where we can get 500 Ac's or more so we can drill a horizontal well.

Can we post phone no#s here for contacting me ?

Thank

Views: 1797

Replies to This Discussion

I've had experience with Landmen (gas/oil company reps) with those stories before.  "Not much left to lease" is meant to have you believe "You've almost missed the boat ... better sign w/us quickly!"  "Nothing happening here" can lead one to believe what you have isn't worth our interest ..."How would you like this amt. ...better than nothing!" 

Getting 500 AC or more to drill a horizontal well tells the landowners VERY LITTLE.  What's the timeframe? What shale formation is being considered? How wide(long) a frack is being talked about?  What is the goal? These points represent the tip of the iceberg.

Landowners have much of value in OH. The entire eastern half is hot now!  The seismic testing has been done on the ground, in the air (planes and satellites), and the only ones not aware of the specific hot spots are the landowners.

A group led by any firm less than a world player in the energy business is an under-represented group unable to maximize its earnings, its benefits, and its protections.  This is a lifetime opportunity to grab  the brass ring.  When joining a group (and a group is the safest way to deal), learn the track record of the company that will market and negotiate the lease that's developed.  Word of mouth may be a beginning, but insist on more.

Look for meetings that will educate you.  How can a good deal be realized if all you're aware of is you've got "something"?

Janice L. Hancharick

4-County Leasing Group Coordinator

E-mail: jlhanch@nc.rr.com

4-County sits 1/2 in NY (the Southern Tier) Cattaraugus/Allegany Counties, and 1/2 in PA (Potter and McKean Counties). There are fringe areas in neighboring counties that will be coming in on the shirt-tails of these 4, but that's it for us. This is a tremendous area due to a fair Marcellus, a fantastic Utica, and what is blossoming into a very good Burkett shale.  Portions of this region are divided  into dry gas,  wet gas, oil and condensates, and often  all manner of production is realized at various levels. This was not always true, but current technology has made these resources recoverable at a  profitable rate, and the picture is becoming more promising as time progresses.

If your OGM's are not in the 4-County area, I may be able to point you to another group as progressive and environmentally friendly.  Staying on top of this multi-layer shale play, sorting through leases as client friendly as they are Industry-friendly, requires a constant determined effort .  If you care to share the location  of your acreage, I'll help you if I can.   E-mail: jlhanch@nc.rr.com

Please call or e-mail 216-533-2190 rgrodin@gmail.com . If you can JV or operate as well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service