Why America does not trust lying anti-American leftists and environmentalists

http://oilpro.com/post/22611/mr-president-you-owe-america-apology-w...

I found the above article cruising the energy page of realclearpolitics.com. Every time I see this Heckbert character on this site I think about Algore and his idiotic environmentalist stances and predictions.

I also know that these leftists are really anti-capitalist and anti-American, they lie and lie, and then lie some more.

For every truth they rarely tell there are a litany of lies, half truths and obfuscations.

I also remember barakHUSSEINobama in 2008 running for president saying:

"We could save all the oil that they're talking about getting off drilling, if everybody was just inflating their tires and getting regular tune-ups."

Barack Obama on Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 in Springfield, Mo.

The only thing more absurd than the statement he made was Politifact actually backing it up:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/aug/05/bara...

So, you have a choice and most of us make the right one. The problem is the few who do not are the loudest in denouncing the rest of us.

Sad part is that environmentalism is a worthy cause and these people neuter the cause with their abhorrent behaviors.

Views: 1745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good call Barry D. I stand with you.
We have struck a nerve here. Easy to call them into the light of day, isn't it ? They have no idea when they are in terribly over their heads.
That's simply a matter of fact, whether you think that's good or bad its a fact. You can assuage my naivety when the Fed is headed by a protestant named joe sixpack not I send you a list of americans of jewish decent and you pick.
That's simply a matter of fact, whether you think that's good or bad its a fact. You can assuage my naivety when the Fed is headed by a protestant named joe sixpack not I send you a list of americans of jewish decent and you pick.

right on about their being anti capitalist.

They feel the Bern. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service