Would you sell your property with minerals for $15,000.00 / ac.

I advertised some of my property in the Oklahoma City newspaper, targeting Chesapeake brass and i have had 5 calls in two days.  I threw that figure out two a couple guys and both asked for me to send a legal description of the propery.  what do you think ???  to cheap ????

Views: 9423

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

From what I saw it was not that they even owed any money on the camp but rather maintenance. But with millions of dollars at stake I can not see a land sale when a lease could solve any problem. But with the money in question it would be easy to see individuals looking at a way to make money.

From what I gather you can not get a full time job with scouting unless you have a degree. It makes no difference if you grew up as a scout, heading a troop of 100 scouts and lived and bled scouts, But rather a degree that wants a job with no experience in scouting.  I have lost faith in the non profit groups that formulate uoin a daily basis as being fronts for lobbyist. When I see the American Cancer Society paying a CEO over a million a year a consolidated division of a state over $500,000 a year and using children to raise more money for themselves I think non profits need to be eliminated unless of course they can show a real benefit to society.

It just seems strange that now it looks like the scouts want to sell off and I question where the money will go, I doubt if the children the scouts are supposed to be about get any benefit from it. Perhaps a new big screen  3D TV so they can view the great outdoors while playing games on there cell phone perhaps at a troop meeting. 

Drill Baby Drill

You might already be aware.  But perhaps not:

The Boy Scouts remain pretty much OK AFAIK.  Last I heard, anyway, the Boy Scouts were for the most part what they always have been.

The Girl Scouts, OTOH, have become an extreme left wing feminist outfit.  Girl Scouting is not what it was forty or fifty years ago.  The leadership has "seen the light".  It leans left big time.

So it is entirely possible Girl Scout top leadership believes the camps must be sold because there will be no potable water for the girls at camp locations near to NG drilling activity.  Do not underestimate the extremism existing in Girl Scout higher organizational levels today.   It's a very sad situation, but not a new one.

I'd take the money and run!

Where are the best places to advertise our 89 acre farm w/ OGM's ?

A new map viewer that will allow users to easily view and retrieve property information without having to travel to the map office or courthouse.

Guernsey County parcel viewer

COOL I am going to call Muskingum County and see if they can get the same! 

Muskingum County map  you cant do anything with.  With the map Guernsey County has you can text the plats draw all around better. 

A new map viewer that will allow users to easily view and retrieve property information without having to travel to the map office or courthouse.

Guernsey County parcel viewer

http://www.muskingumcountyauditor.org/Data.aspx?ParcelID=25-05-05-1...

http://www.muskingumcountyauditor.org/Map.aspx?Load=String&Todo...

How much more info do you want?

You can search by Parcel, Owner, Address, Map Number, Intersection, or use the Advanced Search option. Do a property search and when a parcel comes up you can see a map of it. You can zoom out and see a larger area.

I think a better question would be "Do you want to pay taxes on property valued at $15,000 per acre?"  My answer is NO!.  It's fun to dream about how much money our property is worth and I've made that calculation in my head before too, but I fear that property taxes are going to skyrocket without most landowners seeing a cent  in royalties for years.  Be careful what you wish for....

That's why we need some Landowners to get into politics.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service