added Marichini - Zingieser, Lyon CHK and Messersmith sites.  added Brad 73 Millard, Brad 75 Senn, Brad 77 Campbell and Darrow Water Impoundments.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31036030/Bradford%20Co%20units.kmz

Also of interest, the Senn WI permit is sought by CHK in TLM territory Windham Twp. Most if not all of TLM leases in Litchfield Twp. have been assigned to CHK.

Permits were applied for for Kline A & B (Kier Hill), Kingsley E, Ostrander (Warren Center), Jenner Sr K (LeRaysville) and Everts Jr P. TLM did not supply GPS for these and DEP doesn't have them in the system yet (maybe because they don't have  the GPS?). Anyone know the GPS?

See you next year.

Views: 1956

Replies to This Discussion

Wayne,

I saw some pipeline maps on the Bradford County page. Not sure how up to date it is.  Would be really cool if it could be superimposed over your map somehow.  If you click around, you see pipelines, proposed and water related.

http://www.bradfordcountypa.org/Natural-Gas.asp?specifTab=2

Thanks again for the map and the replies.

Marc

Wayne,

This is great. 

Can you tell me what it means if I put my mouse over a pin on a map and 4 more pins appear.  Also were you aware that there are 2 seperate pads in the Elliott unit.  Each pad has a well drilled now.  The first pad and well were drilled about 1/4 mile north of your pin.

Thanks,   Mike

It probably means that you have been saving "Temporary Places" each time you exit GE, so you have several copies of the same thing in there. Just delete all the copies and don't save each time.

As far as actual pad sites, I don't have access to that info. The GPS I have is from the well permit application which is sometimes only a E&S Stormwater General Permit. I can see GE is updating their images and you can see actual pads in the eastern part of Bradford.

Has "Mean Ole Allis" been able to retire since all this gas money has been coming in?

I had to trade Allis in a few years ago...  last I knew she was living up near Allis Hollow.  No royalties here so I am still working at work and at home.  Just more acres and frustration now.  I am still waiting for warm enough weather to pick some corn. Lots of pipeline activity in the area, but not one to move any gas from the Elliot well. 

Thanks,   Mike

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service