Views: 1166

Replies to This Discussion

Wayne, first of all your postings are priceless.I was wondering what was amended on the Brown Homestead unit. I always thought it was the acreage but that stayed the same. The row was cleared and pipe is being laid down, is that it?   Thanks

Sorry, I missed your question. The acreage went from 820.901687 to 820.608791. The railroad grade on the the east and west sides was not included, now it is. I don't know why the acreage went down, but I think they are really pushing it when they calculate to within a 100000th of an acre  ( .4356 sq ft or 62.7 sq inches) .

THX THX

btw Welles 3 4 5 in Terry Twp were drilled long long ago, might anyione have any insight as to when

they will be fraced?

We hear Makayla wells were fraced 3 weeks agi, those are in NE Wilmot.  Hard to keep up, seems Wilmot wells are going on stream like gang busters.

The wells in the Wilmot area seem to be better on average, so it stands to reason they are going to put their money there first.

makayla is shut in. All ready to go but know pipeline yet. Heard they are having problems with DEP. Just have to wonder if its because of the stone quarry near by.

Fracking Welles now

Sedrick- Forgetting the name of the Quarry owner.   At one level you can't blame him for holding out for a big damage award, but one can over-bargain.

A loyt of leased have waited 5-6 years for development or their resoyurce,.

Here is hoping it gets settled on the high side and then produces big.  

Just found out where they wanted to run the pipeline the property owner will not let them cross his pasture. So they say. so they are rerouting it up along there property line on the neighbors side and building them a new septic sand mound to get through as they need to destroy the existing one. Time will tell.

The google map is wonderful.  Are there maps that have the actual wells that are fracked and which direction the well went within the unit?

Siredric, Thnaks  so much for that valuable information Re:Mayalya.  We have nothing there but know 2-3 landowners who are growing impatient.  With gas so low, maybe a delay will be a good thing!

Again, personal opinion, but though  all have had terrible  experiences in leasing, at a point we need to cooperate, they bring great expertise in extracting teh resource,  are laying out billions, and it isn't easy or risk free.  Forcing the pipe co to those extra costs we think is unfair.

Good luck to the area as the BIT hits paydirt.  BTW have to assume this applies to the N and S unit.   

Rgds

Go to Marty's thread NE Bradford County Gas Wells Map. Scroll down to his 8/27/2013 posting and double click the file to get the 2013 first half production #s.

Does anyone know the status or the Makayla South well. I seen pipeline going in a couple weeks ago

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service