Amended Nichols, Burns, McGroarty North, LEH, Makayla South, Lucy, Raimo, CDJ, Strom South, Wright, Preston- Perkins, Ayers K, Cooley P, Walters J, Warner Valley Farm, VanBlarcom R, and Fitzsimmons units.  AddedBaumunk North, Baumuck South, Czop and Storch South units.

Views: 1230

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks wayne  cj

Hello Wayne,

Thanks for your updates to this map.  Can you tell me what happened with the Ayers K unit?  It seems to have gotten bigger.  We have a property that is on the southern end of that unit (some buildings and a small pond) and it was not in the unit on previous maps but now seems to be.  We have not been notified by Talisman.  Any light you can shed is appreciated.
Thank you

Yes, they changed it quite a bit. They are allowed to change it when ever, for what ever as many times as they like. They do record the change in the courthouse. I'm not sure of TLM, but CHK lists all mineral owners total acreage, their acreage in unit and total acreage in the unit, You can get a copy of the entire filing at the courthouse using the instrument # included on my map.(201501201 for Ayers K). You will see the change reflected in the "owner interest number" on the royalty statement which is your percentage of the total unit or division order if you haven't received royalties previously.

Here is the map. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31036030/Ayers%20K.pdf

Thank you very much Wayne.

Hi Matthew

I was able to download and install Google Earth Pro without problem.  It's very good and now free as you said.

[for others, use your e-mail address as username and GEPFREE as your password]

Not certain what you mean though, by "It has the parcel lines drawn".  I was not able to bring up any parcel lines using the available Google Earth layers selection menu on the left.  Is there a separate file one must obtain to enable seeing the parcels?

If the parcels are built in to Google Earth Pro, which layer do we need to select to see them?

Thanks, Matthew.

Yes, I already had that box checked.  But you are right.  Here is the thing:

I was able to see parcel data for more heavily populated areas.  But I live out in the sticks.  Google has no parcel data available for where I live.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service