Philip Thackray's Discussions (834)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith, FMV, Keith could move the SWEPI stuff to the SWEPI discussion that I started…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 23, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"FMV, Thanks for posting that.  Since they didn't mention "Butler County, PA, USA" I…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 22, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"FMV, Thanks for the link but since I don't subscribe, so no love! Phil"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 22, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"Phone number here: http://gomarcellusshale.com/group/butler_county/forum/topics/shel…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 21, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"Peter Williams, There are three golf courses in Penn Township.  But all three are mo…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 21, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"Lew, As far as I know, both XTO and Markwest wanted to come through Ferguson's along…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 2, 2014 to What's going on with Middlesex Township in Butler County?

543 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by RB

"Lew, In a “no deductions” scenario Rex would be paying that landowners fees. You are…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 1, 2014 to What's going on with Middlesex Township in Butler County?

543 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by RB

"Lew, Early in 2010 Dale transfered sole ownership of the farm to Anna as he was in a…"

Philip Thackray replied Jan 1, 2014 to What's going on with Middlesex Township in Butler County?

543 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by RB

"FMV, "After I sign it - it is the only thing that I will have to stand on." - Amen!…"

543 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by RB

"FMV, I read over other Markwest press releases that had "Rex" and "parter(ship)" in…"

543 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by RB

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service